• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do MX/BR actually donate?

DedicatedOT

Reaction score
Hi,

Do Amigos and BR donate? Or is it their culture not to donate?

Just curious, no flaming.

It depends on the person.

What is with you and the unlimited support threads? Half go in discussion.

May I make a suggestion: create a topic called DedicatedOT's Support Requests.

Brs donate a lot on BR servers.

I have at least 12 donations per day, every day.

Most BR don't donate with daopay/paypal because they don't have an international credit card, it isn't easy to get one on Brazil.

Brazil doesn't support Daopay? Wow, I always thought Daopay was made for Brazil players... So what they pay with?

P.S. I have utmost respect for Spanish/BR/International players. They are very kind, but I am just curious how to get them to start donating and help contributing to the server upkeep.

Brazil doesn't support Daopay? Wow, I always thought Daopay was made for Brazil players... So what they pay with?

P.S. I have utmost respect for Spanish/BR/International players. They are very kind, but I am just curious how to get them to start donating and help contributing to the server upkeep.

https://www.paybycash.com

PayByCash accepts payments made with "boleto bancário", you probably don't know what it is because it is a payment method that only exists in Brazil <if I'm not wrong>.

Here is a quote of how it works from PayByCash website:
Boleto Bancário is a leading payment choice in Brazil. Customers simply need to visit one of the convenient Boleto Bancário locations in their area, and pay with cash or any other accepted method. A statement is generated and sent to the PayByCash processing website, and the order is processed quickly and efficiently within 5 days.
It's not the easiest and fastest way to pay something, but is a way they can pay without a credit card.

Very nice. How about DaoPay though? I thought it was very popular with Portuguese players? Yet none of them used it yet.

I tried signing up with that website, but it says new signups need to project a profit of at least $50,000 a year?

I am from brazil and i donated mainly because i love tfs...
ps: i moderate another forum

https://www.paybycash.com

PayByCash accepts payments made with "boleto bancário", you probably don't know what it is because it is a payment method that only exists in Brazil <if I'm not wrong>.

Here is a quote of how it works from PayByCash website:
It's not the easiest and fastest way to pay something, but is a way they can pay without a credit card.

So.. It's like PayPal then? But more directed towards brazillian?

I don't use DaoPay... I just use PayPal... and most of the mexicans don't make donations.

Just the ones with a lot of money, in real life.

I don't make donations to OTS. I just did once, and never again...

Back