• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do Not Start a Server If...

and i quote

“Progress, of the best kind, is comparatively slow. Great results cannot be achieved at once; and we must be satisfied to advance in life as we walk, step by step.”

and i quote

“Progress, of the best kind, is comparatively slow. Great results cannot be achieved at once; and we must be satisfied to advance in life as we walk, step by step.”

Do not Apply that to the mayoralty of n00bs here, they want a money-making server QUICK! Also, we know when a n00b is just a waste of time(or just being Cancer) or when they are trying to learn, we always hover around the support and request thread, and based on the user, we help, if not we don't, anyways is both helping a n00b, if you notice, there are a shit loads of tutorials, here on otland, to do just about anything, if you leave a stupid n00b to fend for himself, he might learn to do something for himself, otherwise, he will just quit(Win-Win deal to me).

If you are learning to do things for yourself then hats off to you and good luck, if you aren't planning to learn anything and hope for a fully working server then all I say is GTFO. Simple as that.

Helping too much is just as bad as not helping, but, when you leave them they might come to realize that they need to help themselves.

@Rohan
Make me a Lua Script that I can say 'Nice Script'(has to be made by you)

@Evil Puncker

I would disagree with 'You have to pay' on some levels, for one, I think that it does not matter if you pay or not, 'A noob with money and a noob without money is still a noob.'ther are some nobs that can invest, but still know jack shit about OTs and rely on the money to get someone that does know.

::pROTIP:: 4 noobs
When sometimes you hire us to work with you and you do not know ANYTHING about server, we may leave hidden shit inside the scripts, just incase you fuck with us, we can nuke your server or run infinite loops(causing lag and/or crashes) making you think it's DDoS.

if the server have less than 30 hours work it you shouldn't host it.

I mean, lots of people download server, edit ip and run the server and spam advertisement BEFORE they even tried to create an account and see if it works.

@Shinmaru
I agree with everything you said and I couldnt have put it better myself :p

lol nice Evil Puncker enable private message so I can contact you...about your pm

Back