• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do NOT trust Gkatt since he is a scammer!

Hansson

Reaction score
Yo! I just want to warn you about working with Gkatt here. He's a total scammer who's gonna scam you if he can.

Me and Gkatt worked together on a server that was his. He worked on it and I hosted it and the deal was to split the donations.

Though he kept saying that he didn't know when Daopay was to pay out the cash. So finally I got enough and just ended the server without telling him cause I was so pissed off!

Yesterday he spoke to me, claiming that daopay had scammed him. Yeah right!

So then he says he had 60£ on his paypal from the donations and wondered if we should split them. Ofc I said.

He said he was to transfer the cash, next second he says "one sec" and then logs off and havn't been on since then.

BE AWARE OF THIS DUDE!

Actually, it was alot more then that since the 30£ was just from paypal. Atleast 80£ was on daopay. But that doesn't matter.

That's a first. Isn't it usually the hoster who scams the creator? Anyways, why don't you give him a few more days before jumping to conclusions?

Still, it's money :p

It's not actually how much it is, it can be event 1£, the thing is that people are bothered to do this kind of thing for this kind of money. Why would you scam a guy you know for a little amount of money.

I want to hear Gkatt's history, since pointing with the finger is not trustable.

I'll see if I can dig up some old msn conversations since I've save them all. Photos is kinda hard since I never took a screen of anything.
But I still have the conversation where he claims that he got scammed by Daopay.

well people saying its just 30 its just 60 and so? this time he may steal 30-60 next time if he gets more he may take it all ;)

Lol he's begun to try to scam people on bot forums now xD
Same username on tibiabot.com and tibianeobot.com ^^

Well done Gkatt! Now you've proven that you're REALLY pathetic!

who wont thief for these money?

try doing it in real life :D

Not very hard actually, get a stick and start yelling like a mad man. Sooner or later the person will hand over the money to make sure you go to the doctor and do a check up to see if you are mentaly ill or not :p

Back