• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do not update to new client.

We all ready said this, its shit :/

And Talaturen have replayed to one of following threads, "we wont update it, we have seen the poll".
Or something like this.

From what I gathered from watching this cast. U are able to do AoE attacks/runes and not take skull, u can walk thru people outside of protection zone, u can walk AND SHOOT thru mwalls, 20 ppl can stack anywhere they want and do combos. There is a lot more Im sure but I cba to read tibia.com and see what else they fucked up.

We're probably going to update to the most recent client version once it's released by CipSoft but I'm quite sure that all the new features (regarding PVP) wont be added, because Tibia has just changed to something completely new. I mean, what's the point of the magic walls now when you can walk right through them (I know that enemies cannot walk through them but meh...). They're constantly making the game as easy as possible, now upon this update you can't even do misstakes that give consequences, because your mates can just run through the magic wall that you shot on the wrong spot.

All of you should hear how stupid this sounds. The game has gone from being an advanced game that DEMANDED team work to being a game that very young children can play without a clue of what they're doing, because it's okay to do major misstakes constantly, because there are no longer any misstakes in Tibia.

Last edited:
Heres the link of the cast I took this screen from. Its the second video posted by made in china. There is a downloadable preview stand alone client on tibia.com noob...
Also I was able to watch this cast recording via 9.83 client, maybe why it doesn't show the new pvp modes..Watch for urself hiper

https://www.tibiacast.com/recording...earch=&world=Aurora&min-level=1&max-level=700

My bad then, sorry. You should have said that the screenie that you've posted is from Tibiacast.
About the client and PVP changes, OpenTibia can handle it and can use it in any way it wants it.

In my opinion this game is rubbish since update from 7.6 after that it started to be easier and easier and now we have got WOWBIA HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHE
pozdro maro dortmund

i'll just be offline trainers till my premium runs out o.0 or maybe i'll just kill monsters. first tibia drops from 80k players to 20k players now its gonna drop 20k - 5k players...

Aurera/Aurora, its just another world for fucker noobs who has kicked and hunted from other worlds.. I'll never like that shits.

Back