• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you believe in aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

• Total voters
maybe not aliens, but yeah I agree with that we can't be the only form of life in all the universes, soo I do believe in another kind of life somewhere else.

I believe that we're not alone, however I wouldn't call them Aliens, they would pretty much be foreigners, speak different and communicate differently.
Their evolution process would be entirely different to ours which would obviously determine their gene-pool. But no, I don't think we're alone.

Which means aliens... Nobody said aliens have oval heads like movies... Aliens means pretty much "foreigners from other planets" ^.^
And damn right they exist! Area 51 has found hella shit but they won't show the world -.- although there was a man who risked his life to reveal the truth... i'll try google it and see if i can find the link, was some radio broadcast

Humans are maybe an alien, who knows? sure we looks like apes.. but seriously... why are we the only animal on earth made colonies and started to work together in the way we do? try to invent stuffs and so..
Why didn't apes did this?
Why didn't the lion made a sniper to shoot their food with?

Why didn't the wale make sense of their atomic bombs? (They bombed Japan once with it, and excused America for doing it, now Japan hunt the ass out of wales because of that)

Last edited:
yes, realsoft you're totally turth, We don't know anthing about another existence, cuz every day scientifics found new types of species, so we don't know a shit about what we are and why about all. There are a lot of planets and fantastic things =/
The world is nice and we!

Humans are maybe an alien, who knows? sure we looks like apes.. but seriously... why are we the only animal on earth made colonies and started to work together in the way we do? try to invent stuffs and so..

Why didn't the wale make sense of their atomic bombs? (They bombed Japan once with it, and excused America for doing it, now Japan hunt the ass out of wales because of that)

yes, realsoft you're totally turth, We don't know anthing about another existence, cuz every day scientifics found new types of species, so we don't know a shit about what we are and why about all. There are a lot of planets and fantastic things =/
The world is nice and we!

Agree to both of you,

YouTube - Nut Cracking Chimps
there is a video of a chimp using a rock as a tool same as humans did before. o,O

and yeah aliens do exist u cant be alone here, its the same thing as ppl ware exploring the earth at the beginning they thought they ware alone but then they explore and found difrent ppl like asian euro african blablabla the point is it take time and time will tell te truth

YouTube - Nut Cracking Chimps
there is a video of a chimp using a rock as a tool same as humans did before. o,O

and yeah aliens do exist u cant be alone here, its the same thing as ppl ware exploring the earth at the beginning they thought they ware alone but then they explore and found difrent ppl like asian euro african blablabla the point is it take time and time will tell te truth

can you post me a picture there apes use bazookas on each other?

XD

Aliens.

They shall be discovered in the year 2020.

Last edited:
can you post me a picture there apes use bazookas on each other?

XD

They are not yet advanced to use a bazooka but they are training them so maby next year they are able to use a bazooka ;P

Chimp Training to be a soldier
Military-Chimp--18463.jpg

Maybe there is another form of life in the universe but as long as I havent seen it I aint believin it. The day I see something like it maybe I'll start believing it but until then humans are the only ones alive until we go extinct aswell :D Dinos we're soon comin for ya

Human:
viking.jpg

Aliens:
riding-chinese-food_~u12238477.jpg

Anyway, let not hope that the Aliens are very religious and come to spread the word of yet another religion. "Convert or die". It would be a fine thought tho, prove what the one true religion really is (given that all planets got a majority of similarities toward one religion whatever thats Zohar, Islam or Christianity) :p

alien-jesus.jpg

nki0004l.jpg

Ofcource we won't be welcomen very becomming.
D9.jpg

http://flash.sonypictures.com/video/movies/district9/d-9/interview_5.flv (I dobt I would either)

Yes, i do.

Why?

Theres too much space in this universe to only One Planet have Life/Humans.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We call them Alliens but...

What do they call us?

Back