• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you know Gesior.pl?

Zaul

I'm The Devil Scripter
Reaction score
Hello Zaul here :D

I have been wait for Gesior.pl to login on messenger and i need him to hurry up very fast. Because something is wrong with the dedicated and he is the only one who can fix it. Because i don't got access to this Admin Panel of the dedicated. And i can't connect via ssh or ftp i can't do anything. And i mean he is my hoster and owner of the dedicated. So now if you know him in real life please tell him i search him.

Kind Regards,
Zaul

Saw him online recently at my old messenger account when i was checking e-mails, however i don't support real maps.

So,you need him to fix the dedicated server so u can turn on your akatuna.net ot?
Ye because i don't got the access of the admin panel for the dedicated! He only the one who got it!

Saw him on my facebook today but you called me retard and etc i wont help you :)

Back