• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you know these moments?

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Do you know dat moment browsing ppls lifethreads, remembering good old times in TIBIA and wanna start playing immidiatly again...

g4I7Kk.png

nsIGGE.jpg

4Elzhf.png

43877690.jpg

... BUT WHEN YOU ACCTUALLY PLAY, bored like hell and finally ending up playing
Some League

thumbs_up.jpg

8745_1361296855.jpg

Yea you're right

but when you level your characters to level 150+ and another one to level 190+

and got deleted at the end because your are bot

that's is that big dam bad

Had 270+ rp with all 7.8 addons except mage hat. I did quests such as demon oak, tasks, inq, poi, anni, yala, full zao done, new areas were boring for me, I didn't playd so often so my premium time was wasted time. Being a player bored me four long years, I won't play tibia as a player anymore(this doesn't exclude my appearance as server admin in some ot). I also heard that MM in LoL is weird so I won't even begin. I'm too lazy to learn everything in new mmo again.

I dont rly see how LOL is even fun to play.. My brother plays it all day, every time I go to his room to watch what the hell he is doing I see some weird game thats not making any sence.. I would personaly never ever take a few seconds of my life playing that weird looking game

G
I dont rly see how LOL is even fun to play.. My brother plays it all day, every time I go to his room to watch what the hell he is doing I see some weird game thats not making any sence.. I would personaly never ever take a few seconds of my life playing that weird looking game

I didnt like watching it at first, too :)
But as I played through it and guven hints by my rls I turned out to love it now ;D
Try it! Try it not for 5 minutes. Try it for like an hour.
Ima sure ur bro would be happy to hook ya up!see it like Tibia.
When i showed it to my friends all roflinh hard.
When they acctually played and got to know bouz secrets and rook they loved it haha :D

Last edited:
Back