• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you know this server?

Libax

Reaction score
I haven't been playing tibia for two years now, and now i have started again. Im looking for this otserver. I don't remember what it was called. But they had put alot of work into this server. The vocations were called something else. However what i loved with this server was the uniqueness, every vocation was very different. For example if you were a druid you could summon two fighters. Either fire, earth or energy elemental. The fire elemental was the strongest but had not that much health. the earth elemental had alot of life but not that much damage. the energy was inbetween. The summons had 3 levels. lvl 1-100 lvl 1 summon, lvl 200-400 level 2 summon and when you became level 500 you would get the level 3 summons.

Well I don't think anybody could remember server with this info.. But Necronia NW has similar system.

My best guess is that it was one of the Terra Ot servers. Also I really doubt the sever you are looking for would be up for this long.

Well that's because they don't exist anymore lol.... most servers don't even last 1 year so unless this was a really popular server then I don't think it still exists.

Back