• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you like beer?

do you like beer?

• Total voters

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
So do you like beer? If yes what kind do you drink the most and if no why not?

I like it. I drink the dutch beer 'Hertog Jan' most of the time. hmmm tasty!

No. Weird but no. Just Energy Drinks like:
Guarana, Tiger Black, Burn, Red Bull, Fast Energy, Booster, Rock Star, Monster, Full Throne, Redline, FG Future Generation
But MY FAVOURITE IS:
Burn, ofc.

WTF am I reading!!!!!!????????
How did we skip from beer to Energy Drinks (unless you like Jager Bombs)?

Anyways back to topic, My favorite is Corona(with Lime ofc), Heineken(Dark Lager variation is for men!!), Coors, Michelob Ultras and Amberbock(MMMMM Dark Lager FTW).
Worst Beer, Peroni(Stupid Italian Beer) and Guinness(Shit tastes like Rubbing Alcohol ).

So far I've tasted beers from various countries(without being in the said country[Personally would prefer to drink right from where they originate]),China - Tsingtao, Japan - Kirin Ichiban and Sapporo, Holland - Bavaria, Republica Dominicana - Presidente, Mexico - Sol, Puerto Rico - Medalla Light and Silver Key, etc. would be all day mentioning it.

I do but my stomach doesn't. It usually makes it to "ferment", which is unpleasant. Recently I've been drinking more Cognac and quite frankly, it's a lot better than beer.

Dont really like beer (More a smirnoff ice type of guy) but i like drinking heineken when im at the pool with friends and its hot outside, theres nothing better than a good cold beer.

Back