• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you like the new updates of CipSoft ?

I agree with everyone that says that the older updates was better, But cant you just think a bit?

Why do they make updates? to make a better game, to spend your time on... im 100% sure, if they would not they would have less than 1k players

I Agree with you, haha, have u already see the fog ? of the flash client? o_O I just amazed when I saw that,

hmm

8.60 Nice
8.57 bad
8.55 bad
8.54 bad
8.53 bad
8.52 bad
8.50 bad
8.42 bad
8.41 bad
8.40 nice
8.31~8.11 bad
8.10 Nice
8.00 Nice
7.92 Nice
7.81 Nice
7.7 Nice
7.6 Nice
7.5 Nice
7.4 Nice
7.3 Nice
7.2 Nice
7.1 Nice

8.40 nice

yalahar nice?!

VGS3d.jpg

Good:
-Addons
-Stackable Items
-Items-with-few-weight
-Hunting Task
-More detaills
-Teamhunts
-More monsters and bosses
-More weapons (assassin star, spears, more axes, etc.)
-Level requirements on weapons (not everybody can walk with a sca nomore)
-Support sites (wikia/tibia-stats)
-More kinds of potions and runes.
-Bigger huntspots, for higher levels.

Bad:
-Anti-bot measures (isn't it easier to make it impossible to login with bots insteed of banning whole tibia?)
-Hotkey aim
-Yalahar
-Burst arrows can't be used nomore by mages.
-Wands/rods
-Deleting all GMS ??
-Voc requirements on weapons/armors/legs (mpa can't be carried by mages)
-Botting!!!

Hope they will do something like this into a next update:
It should be cool if having an addon will mean something.. So if you got sniper gloves (hunter addon), than you can shoot + 1 SQM distance, if you the cape, you are 1% harder to hit or so.

Last edited:
Good:
-Addons
-Stackable Items
-Items-with-few-weight
-Hunting Task
-More detaills
-Teamhunts
-More monsters and bosses
-More weapons (assassin star, spears, more axes, etc.)
-Level requirements on weapons (not everybody can walk with a sca nomore)
-Support sites (wikia/tibia-stats)
-More kinds of potions and runes.
-Bigger huntspots, for higher levels.

Bad:
-Anti-bot measures (isn't it easier to make it impossible to login with bots insteed of banning whole tibia?)
-Hotkey aim
-Yalahar
-Burst arrows can't be used nomore by mages.
-Wands/rods
-Deleting all GMS ??
-Voc requirements on weapons/armors/legs (mpa can't be carried by mages)
-Botting!!!

Hope they will do something like this into a next update:
It should be cool if having an addon will mean something.. So if you got sniper gloves (hunter addon), than you can shoot + 1 SQM distance, if you the cape, you are 1% harder to hit or so.

About that "addon will mean something" its just dumb.
And I disagree with some of the things of your good list.

i like the new items they are better then the old ones, but mayby new islands??? that would be nice :D

@Cyko,
the only thing that I like about yalahar are the wars xP

@all the people
what do you think about the flash client, too ?
have you seen at cipsoft's page that they want to add fog to the game?
ROFL!
comment!

I think Tibia could be better with weather, but fog's just gonna be annoying and in the way of everything. Rain would be nice, and perhaps snowstorms on the ice islands (well, they're not ice islands, they're snow islands).

Other than that Tibia has gone downhill since they switched to the new client from the old. First of all it was awesome (7.0 or 7.1, whichever they called it). Then they started buckling to what Brs and Polaks wanted (zomg too lazy to aim on the screen, giff hotkeys naow or i no pay) etc and ruined the game. If it wasn't for the fail updates OTS wouldn't be as popular as it is.

Tibia was better off without PGers and Guild Wars (which serve no purpose other than to let virgins take out their nerd-rage out on eachother, trying to "be the best"), botters are inevitable when your game expands, but surely it's better to just hire more GMs than to remove them entirely? (other than paid staff). That's just foolish and will cost Tibia a lot of players.

So yeh, the new updates are shit and make the game worse with every time they do.
Vocations are unbalanced, spells are mainly pointless (who uses more than 2-3 per hunting trip anyway?), equipment is worth less and less every day (k-armor being 12k was where it was at).

RIP CIP

Back