• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you like the new updates of CipSoft ?

Sublime

Reaction score
Sincerely I've have to say, that cipsoft is just making tibia worst more and more than ever, with the new areas and monsters like drakens or I don't know, It's interesting to explore and all the sh*t, and wtfo is that to make pots / runes stackeables? OT maybe?
Maybe in 3 years tibia will become something like WoW, or DotA, and not the old cool tibia pvp that we all know,

Post what do you think about this ? :huh::eek:

I like the new updates, kinda much to be honest.. With the new items / monsters, its just fun to start exploring again,

Also, tibia is just getting better and better, since the update of 8,60 its very great! Not to mention, OTs are now just to make money

No fun in ots since everyone is boting and all ots are just real maps, well if you want a real map, you should play real tibia.. Thats my opinion,

Regards,

LoLaye

Last edited:
The only update after 7.5 that I loved was 8.0, the rest of the updates aren't that good. This last update was pretty okey, stacking potions and runes is very lovely :)

To be honest, if somebody played tibia when it was still 7.6 and stopped, now has no chance to play it as he played 3-4 years ago.
Almost everything's changed and it is not the same game as it was 4 years ago, when there was alaways +100k players online with less number of servers.

The only update after 7.5 that I loved was 8.0, the rest of the updates aren't that good. This last update was pretty okey, stacking potions and runes is very lovely :)

Agree with you, also I love that about the pots / runes, but what's happening with cipsoft, the updates are Ok, cuz the new areas and all the shiet, Imagine cipsoft in 3 or 4 years more, maybe more spells? maybe armaggedon, or I don't know, talking serisluy I don't know what to say, Tibia is making worst and better at the same time, Atleast for me xP

I like the new updates, kinda much to be honest.. With the new items / monsters, its just fun to start exploring again,

Also, tibia is just getting better and better, since the update of 8,60 its very great! Not to mention, OTs are now just to make money

No fun in ots since everyone is boting and all ots a just real maps, well if you want a real map, you should play real tibia.. Thats my opinion,

Regards,

LoLaye

Alsoo agree with you too, all the people, or almost all that host a server, use RL Map, It sux, almost all the maps are crowed of bugs, atleast for me, when I search for an OT to play are 100% custom maps, I love the part of explore all the map / citys, finding quest or secrets, not like the boring cipsoft map, (I like it, but not for play on an OT,)

I guess this update is pretty nice, I like the new items + the new bridge. It's the best update since 8.0

I just like the stacking feature. I don't play real tibia anymore but the stacking feature is for really lazy boys like me...

@ Sublime:
That's why you got an own real map by yourself?

I'm surprised how they can make each update more worse than the last one, actually..

after some checking I got up with this formula
Update = (Last Bad Update * 1.2)

Biggest mistakes:
Spells: 7.4 -> 7.5
Game play: 7.7 -> 7.8
Map: 8.0 -> 8.10

I just like the stacking feature. I don't play real tibia anymore but the stacking feature is for really lazy boys like me...

@ Sublime:
That's why you got an own real map by yourself?
Does I got one?, I didn't noticed that o_O

I'm surprised how they can make each update more worse than the last one, actually..

after some checking I got up with this formula
Update = (Last Bad Update * 1.2)

Biggest mistakes:
Spells: 7.4 -> 7.5
Game play: 7.7 -> 7.8
Map: 8.0 -> 8.10

D;

They destroyed the pvp for me :(
Wtf hotkeys?? Only the exploring content is fun now and quests etc.

Well in around 3 or 4 years tibia might be re named to Wow2D, cause it pretty much takes ides from other more popular mmorpg games.
Anyways i do like some updates, like new monsters, more places to explore... but still if i had to choose between the new and the old, i personally would have to stick with the old.

@ilpoonu
Agree with you,

@gorgaboll
I know, and people still use bot for wars, having hotkeys xP!

I agree with everyone that says that the older updates was better, But cant you just think a bit?

Why do they make updates? to make a better game, to spend your time on... im 100% sure, if they would not they would have less than 1k players

Well in around 3 or 4 years tibia might be re named to Wow2D, cause it pretty much takes ides from other more popular mmorpg games.
Anyways i do like some updates, like new monsters, more places to explore... but still if i had to choose between the new and the old, i personally would have to stick with the old.

And there is a reason they take ideas from POPULAR games. I guess all of u here would prefer no updates at all? More hunting places, more quests, bigger map. I personally have liked every single update they have done =P

are you kidding me? Wow2D? and Wowfans? Tibia is nothing like wow, sure Tibia is one big grind-fest but it doesn't have: dungeons/raid systems, huge chain quests, good pvp, good classes, professions, auction trade, user friendly team options, good death penalty that doesn't make you rage or feel like you wasted an ass-load of time when you die, mounts, race selection, factions, well structured map, the list goes on! lol. Tibia is a unique game in its own right (that doesn't mean its good). Tibia is one of the worst MMOrpg games I've ever played, with the least amount of actual RPG involved. This sums up Real Tibia for you:

5,000 hours - grind fest to get levels (most likely botting),
100 hours - trying to organize quests that you have to pay players to go on (because they are not fun!),
1000 hours - trying to get addons that have 0 effect on game-play,
200 hours - hunting innocent players,
100 hours - talking to friends about how you are going to buy a house in Ankrahmun or whatever lol.

Its a game of prestige :S the only part I really like is the Guild Wars, they involve a cool sense of strategy that not any old person can do :p

More@topic, Tibia's PVP sucked so bad back in the day lol you want real pvp go play WoW or Guild Wars haha, half of you people probably never played these types of games, Tibia can't call itself an MMOrpg game if its not going to be rpg. Call it an MMOpgf (Massive Multiplayer Online Prestige Grind Fest) haha.

I agree with everyone that says that the older updates was better, But cant you just think a bit?

Why do they make updates? to make a better game, to spend your time on... im 100% sure, if they would not they would have less than 1k players

Just that these updates they made, was bad updates.
I feel no RPG feeling in tibia anymore and no pvp feeling.

EDIT: And I'm happy that they're losing more players every month.
They deserve it.

Stackable runes still weigh the same (minus backpack weight) so its not that huge change. Real tibia (8.x) compared to old (7.x) has like 2-5x loot and exp rate. Now thats a real ot server.

From what I heard they stole ideas from other games since the beginning, who cares what game they thief from?

Back