• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do You Like The Update?

Do You Like The Update?

• Yes

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
For me this update just means u die faster in war.

Read The Title And Vote.

If you troll or flame your gay and you like to take big block cock in ur ass.

You finally got transfer from LF to SC! WOW! Aren't you happy? This update was one of the best ones! WOO!

MAKE MORE THREADS YOU SPASTIC KID

Ok first of all how do i have muscle spasms?

Second of all you stole that from xabor and umit

third of all go learn the meaning of spastic then use it u dispacable piece of shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spasticity

Spasticity is a feature of altered skeletal muscle performance in muscle tone involving hypertonia; it is also referred to as an unusual "tightness", stiffness, or "pull" of muscles. The word spasm comes from the Greek word σπασμός (spasmos), meaning "drawing, pulling." Clinically spasticity is defined as velocity-dependent resistance to stretch, where a lack of inhibition results in excessive contraction of the muscles, ultimately leading to hyperflexia (overly flexed joints).

Ok first of all how do i have muscle spasms?

Second of all you stole that from xabor and umit

third of all go learn the meaning of spastic then use it u dispacable piece of shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spasticity

Spasticity is a feature of altered skeletal muscle performance in muscle tone involving hypertonia; it is also referred to as an unusual "tightness", stiffness, or "pull" of muscles. The word spasm comes from the Greek word σπασμός (spasmos), meaning "drawing, pulling." Clinically spasticity is defined as velocity-dependent resistance to stretch, where a lack of inhibition results in excessive contraction of the muscles, ultimately leading to hyperflexia (overly flexed joints).
+10 calar scammed me hes a retarded polack who live sin uk and DOMINANDO BURGER KINGANDO SINCE 1995

+10 calar scammed me hes a retarded polack who live sin uk and DOMINANDO BURGER KINGANDO SINCE 1995

I scammed you? haha nice try ruining my reputation

Back