• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Do You Need A Mapper? Check This Thread ;)

ruggedmage are you being a "GEEK" and keeping to the OTLAND rules and trying to act all smart who cares what his mapping looks like hes give it ago and offering someone who isn't good at mapping and trying to help them, And make some cash to look after his own server so if you wanna keep being harsh your the one who is trolling so..

Are you trolling,or are you serious ,LOL

Dude...
Since you made a mapping showoff thread you've been acting like a pro mapper and critising other mappers all the time... and if you're being like that, i'll just say it... you suck at mapping, first read some tutorials get to know the editor and then improve by comments
you are not a pro mapper

luffy, how have i acted like a pro, and btw ive played tibia prolly longer than 2/3 of the ppl on otland

ty,
ill fix the water thing and re post pic!

well i was just chilling and kidding on tmvwr lol!
if u want a showoff map me vs u, im on it, even if im going to lose, but i still can try xD
thats how ill learn ;)

hellooooo, add my skype if u need job i have a 8.60 ot and need a custom mappppper
nilssonadam1995@skype

sorry, but i dont use skype, if u want to u can send a pm on otland

Ah its fine, bro, iv got nothign against you, but if youw ant we can ddo one, ill have my friend setup a contest for us and we can do one if you still want to.

Back