• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you remember your first dragon?

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Dunno if theres a thread like this already, but hey.

Do you remember your first dragon?
Mine was too long ago to remember, but I'd like to hear other peoples stories!

Credits to Caid @ Tug for this thread.

no

the first one I remember was actually kind of recent (a couple years)
It was at the ankrahmun dragon spawns and my friend was going to watch me solo a dragon on my level 27 sorc, so i was staying diagonally perfectly, woce + frigo'ing it to death, and then it started running and combo'd me down to red, and i started healing with exura (lol didn't have exura gran), and then it combo'd me again and I died.

the one near dwarf bridge @ tibia 7.5 with my level 14 paladin and 1 bp of UH xd

Actually, I do. I was level a level 17 sorcerer then. Me and two other guys around the same level went. We had created a bunch of runes for this special occasion, light magic missiles and energy fields, if I remember correctly. A lot of preparation for this dangerous task was underdone. The spawn we decided to go to was the one under ancient template, the one on the way to Mintwallin. Down the ramp we went and after two seconds, the dragon entered the screen and started heading our way. We threw rune after rune, 'til around yellow hp, there it decided to perform a combo, which ended up dropping both of my friends dead.

Alone I stood, against this big beast, I healed after every hit and effectively used the runes I brought. After a while, it surrendered at red hp and started fleeing from the bloody battle into that small cave, full of fire fields, to the west. While being in that cave, it made it impossible for me reaching it without dying. Whenever I tried getting close, a great fireball came flying, that together with stepping on the fire fields made be ending up with red hp at every try of reaching the dragon. I had to surrender and so I did. Went up the ramp and waited for my friends, the ones who died earlier in battle. Five minutes later we stood above the dragon's body, all happy about our first dragon. The loot was of course just some gps and a ham.

Those were the days, big teams for going simple things. I remember going to the Minotaur Mage in POH with 3 other people, we brought a bunch of runes for this task as well lol.

I do as well, 2005, level 26 knight using a giant sword. Nearly had a nervous breakdown.

Actually, I do. I was level a level 17 sorcerer then. Me and two other guys around the same level went. We had created a bunch of runes for this special occasion, light magic missiles and energy fields, if I remember correctly. A lot of preparation for this dangerous task was underdone. The spawn we decided to go to was the one under ancient template, the one on the way to Mintwallin. Down the ramp we went and after two seconds, the dragon entered the screen and started heading our way. We threw rune after rune, 'til around yellow hp, there it decided to perform a combo, which ended up dropping both of my friends dead.

Alone I stood, against this big beast, I healed after every hit and effectively used the runes I brought. After a while, it surrendered at red hp and started fleeing from the bloody battle into that small cave, full of fire fields, to the west. While being in that cave, it made it impossible for me reaching it without dying. Whenever I tried getting close, a great fireball came flying, that together with stepping on the fire fields made be ending up with red hp at every try of reaching the dragon. I had to surrender and so I did. Went up the ramp and waited for my friends, the ones who died earlier in battle. Five minutes later we stood above the dragon's body, all happy about our first dragon. The loot was of course just some gps and a ham.

Those were the days, big teams for going simple things. I remember going to the Minotaur Mage in POH with 3 other people, we brought a bunch of runes for this task as well lol.
I like your story :D

I do remember my very first Dragon, I was exploring at west of Amazon camp with a friend. Suddenly a Dragon came and one-shooted my friend and I ran for my life.. But I met a lured Hunter which killed me and I tried to talk me out of it because I thought it was a player.

Good old times, right?

^mega noob XD?

It was one of the very first times I played Tibia. How old could I have been at that time, as I remember I were 8 years old. :ninja:

I'm sure you are still a noob when it comes to Tibia.

It was one of the very first times I played Tibia. How old could I have been at that time, as I remember I were 8 years old. :ninja:

I'm sure you are still a noob when it comes to Tibia.
My friend Hunter disagrees.

Yes, I was like a 23 knight, with 45/45~ using a knight axe and my friend was a 80~ ek and he blocked it for me and tried to UH me when I got hurt, but when Dragon hit me with "GFB" I panic and started to run for exit so my blocker missed at healing me and I ended up dying lol...Think this was back in 7.4 or maybe earlier, Ancient Temple single dragon spawn..

i dont remember mine its olddd ages like 5 years lol -.- but i know in the end i died at my first dragon lool

I do remember my very first Dragon, I was exploring at west of Amazon camp with a friend. Suddenly a Dragon came and one-shooted my friend and I ran for my life.. But I met a lured Hunter which killed me and I tried to talk me out of it because I thought it was a player.

Good old times, right?

nice story XD

mine was from few years on vinera
later that day i died from another dragon haha

Back