• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you still prefer 8.60 instead of 10.98? or 12x or what ever

I have a lot of fun as an EK on the official Tibia servers (playing Retro Open PvP/Firmera) Only level 186 or 187 but it's fun to do Barkless with a team or a quick level in Carlin Cults or Sea Serpents. I haven't played since the most recent changes to the vocations however. On OT I prefer 10.98 simply because that is what I am currently using for the map I am working on. Once/If TFS updates to 12.0+ I will convert my project accordingly.

Anything past 8.6 doesn't really feel like tibia to me, and 8.6 is barely tibia but the wars are great.

7.x+ with the 7.4 magic system is my preferred although to be honest, any version with the 7.4 magic system is better than any version without.

12.x is boring spoofed ots and pseudo-wars. So far removed from being tibia that I can't even look at ots or rl without throwing up.

The new tibia makes me feel dizzy
A lot of buttons on the screen and those new features makes me feel that this is aint tibia any more
7.4-8.6 was simple and fun

Back