• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think I'll get caught?

anas92

Reaction score
WARNING! I will not participate in such crime, nor do I want to encourage someone else to do it! WARNING!

I Sat yesterday at 4 A.M and thought for a while: "Would this plan actually work?"

The plan

So for the plan to flourish, four people are needed. Everyone has a gun, black clothes, a balaclava (ski mask), one bullet-resistant vest, cellular phone, night vision googles and handcuffs.

The Cell Phones: Everyone has a cell phone with a typical bluetooth mobile phone headset. The phones will ofcourse be switched on to silent-mode and have conversations between all four people. Of course we will have stored-value card and some cheap mobile phone, which one can dump after the robbery.

The action will be excuted after dark, merely before closing and when the shop do not contain any customers.

The plan is to put the car 1 mile (around 1.6 km) from the shop. Okay, so one of the men lies down outside the shop in a bush, so that we can have clear vision of the people inside the shop. The other one is infront of the door so that he is aiming at the door with his gun. The third person then takes the female cashier and the last person check at the storage room for valuable things.

The second one will then throws down the female cashier on the ground, so that she can not be seen from the windows. We will then put handcuffs on both her feet and hands. Turn on gag + blindfolded her. We will then cut the telephone and internet connection and also remove her mobile phone, just in case.
We will then drain the money of the cashbox, smash video links if there are video/audio monitoring the shop, switch off the lights and finally lock the door, so that it looks like that the shop is actually closed. We will then run as hell to the first run away car - Drive to the second getaway car, which is located about 4 miles (6.5 km) from the first one. The second car is located near a lake which will make it possible to dump the first car in the lake. Then Drive about 10 mil, and there is the third car. One will then set fire on the second runaway car. After that, the plan is to drive to the sea, where a specific boat is located. We then drive far out to sea with the boat and throw down all the clothes, etc. in a plastic bag which rock heavy are tied to and then dump it into the sea.

So after that is done, we then have to go back to the getaway car number 3 and go home.

!NOTE! We will all communicate in French or Canadian during the robbery so that the cashier thinks that we are not from around here.

Would this works or do you think that it would be a bit risky?

WARNING! Keep in mind that I will not participate in such crime, nor do I want to encourage someone else to do it! I just want to know if my theory is de facto smart or not. WARNING!

I also want to apologize for any further grammatical errors you will possibly find (I blame it on the late hour).

And like my ol' grandmother used to say "Gimme a whiskey, ginger ale on the side. And don't be stingy, baby."

Last edited:
Ive got lost after cell phones. Can you help me to solve this mystery and find me?

it might if u do exatly what u say and dont get nervious and get ur time right

I'm pretty sure you would get away with it for some days.
But in the long run you'll get busted.

And a cashier? how much money can she have?

I'm pretty sure you would get away with it for some days.
But in the long run you'll get busted.

And a cashier? how much money can she have?

Well, the real question, mon Chéri, is: "How much money can she not have?"

Well, IMO this sounds like you aren't gonna get much profit.
First of, it sounds like your robbing some small little shop or something, I don't think they store that much money there.
Second, your destroying multiple cars, throwing clothes and you buy boat tickets.

Probably Not
Its just like trying to smuggle drugs :D

Fill a briefcase with lead and the X-Ray machine may/may not see through to see the contents

think u'll be wasting more of the supply's you're taking and the cars lol

WARNING! I will not participate in such crime, nor do I want to encourage someone else to do it! WARNING!

I Sat yesterday at 4 A.M and thought for a while: "Would this plan actually work?"

The plan

So for the plan to flourish, four people are needed. Everyone has a gun, black clothes, a balaclava (ski mask), one bullet-resistant vest, cellular phone, night vision googles and handcuffs.

The Cell Phones: Everyone has a cell phone with a typical bluetooth mobile phone headset. The phones will ofcourse be switched on to silent-mode and have conversations between all four people. Of course we will have stored-value card and some cheap mobile phone, which one can dump after the robbery.

The action will be excuted after dark, merely before closing and when the shop do not contain any customers.

The plan is to put the car 1 mile (around 1.6 km) from the shop. Okay, so one of the men lies down outside the shop in a bush, so that we can have clear vision of the people inside the shop. The other one is infront of the door so that he is aiming at the door with his gun. The third person then takes the female cashier and the last person check at the storage room for valuable things.

The second one will then throws down the female cashier on the ground, so that she can not be seen from the windows. We will then put handcuffs on both her feet and hands. Turn on gag + blindfolded her. We will then cut the telephone and internet connection and also remove her mobile phone, just in case.
We will then drain the money of the cashbox, smash video links if there are video/audio monitoring the shop, switch off the lights and finally lock the door, so that it looks like that the shop is actually closed. We will then run as hell to the first run away car - Drive to the second getaway car, which is located about 4 miles (6.5 km) from the first one. The second car is located near a lake which will make it possible to dump the first car in the lake. Then Drive about 10 mil, and there is the third car. One will then set fire on the second runaway car. After that, the plan is to drive to the sea, where a specific boat is located. We then drive far out to sea with the boat and throw down all the clothes, etc. in a plastic bag which rock heavy are tied to and then dump it into the sea.

So after that is done, we then have to go back to the getaway car number 3 and go home.

!NOTE! We will all communicate in French or Canadian during the robbery so that the cashier thinks that we are not from around here.

Would this works or do you think that it would be a bit risky?

WARNING! Keep in mind that I will not participate in such crime, nor do I want to encourage someone else to do it! I just want to know if my theory is de facto smart or not. WARNING!

I also want to apologize for any further grammatical errors you will possibly find (I blame it on the late hour).

And like my ol' grandmother used to say "Gimme a whiskey, ginger ale on the side. And don't be stingy, baby."

I'm sorry, but are you fucking kidding me? I've got to say, this idea was looking pretty solid until I read the part about speaking Canadian. I'd like to clarify for you:

There is no language called Canadian!

Wow, just wow.

And here I thought Canada's languages was French and English...

who did actually read all this text? i stoped at The Cell Phones:
XD
Judging by your lack of the English language, I can assure you that the vocabulary of my post is not hard for one, like yourself.

Judging by your lack of the English language, I can assure you that the vocabulary of my post is not hard for one, like yourself.

Great! We can hire you as Otland's English teacher since the only thing you criticize people on is his/her English level.

Great! We can hire you as Otland's English teacher since the only thing you criticize people on is his/her English level.

I would be delighted if I got that position. When will I get the rank, and will I possibly be a mod? I will ensure that OTLand will be cleaner than a WC when I am a mod.

I would be delighted if I got that position. When will I get the rank, and will I possibly be a mod? I will ensure that OTLand will be cleaner than a WC when I am a mod.

With 0 contribution on the forum and by trying to introduce yourself as a detective/holywood criminal-case-movie-maker the only thing you could get is a position on your local police department.

Back