• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think red skull traps should still being considered illegal ?

• Yes (explain why )

Votes: 36 56.3%
  • No (explain why )

Votes: 28 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenjin magician

They Won´t quit until they drop me
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

I think that red skull traps should not be considered illegal by shadowcores staff because it doesnt break any rule .
It´s not a game weakness advantage, not a power abuse or destructive behavior, not a hacking activity, nothing .

Ops, actually, it is something : a experienced player, taking advantage, without do anything illegal, of a noob .

In real life if somebody takes advantage of your lack of intelligence nobody cares . Same should happen here in shadowcores.
I dont agree with "spawn blockers", "crackers", "Boters" and etc, but red skull traps are way different because there is nothing illegal involved in .

And before you say that they use programs to log at the same time, prove it .

*No, i never joined any skull trap

- - - Updated - - -

I think that red skull traps should not be considered illegal by shadowcores staff because it doesnt break any rule .
It´s not a game weakness advantage, not a power abuse or destructive behavior, not a hacking activity, nothing .

Ops, actually, it is something : a experienced player, taking advantage, without do anything illegal, of a noob .

In real life if somebody takes advantage of your lack of intelligence nobody cares . Same should happen here in shadowcores.
I dont agree with "spawn blockers", "crackers", "Boters" and etc, but red skull traps are way different because there is nothing illegal involved in .

The issue lies within the fact that you are multiclienting multiple characters in order to gain a PVP advantage...Which should be and still is illegal

This topic is just pointless, why? because the red skull trap's are legal.
there is nothing on the shadowcore's rules that avoid player's to set up a "red skull trap" unless they are not using any software that allow's them to use multiple characters. read the rules first.
Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as red skull traps, combobot or magebomb)
Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

Example situations to clarify what we mean, but not limited to:

Using multiple characters to make someone get a black/red skull.
Using multiple characters to organize a combo attack on a player.
Using multiple characters to heal your character/team in a player versus player situation.
Anyway, if the staff decided to do a rule about that means that most time who set up a trap like that IS using one of these sofwware's and has to be punished.

Last edited:
Almost true but here goes something : shadowcores staff is not following the rules .
They are baning people that are not using illegal software but that are making skull traps .
You suggest me to read the rules i suggest you to play the game

Prove that.
And still this topic should be locked since is pointless.

Prove that.
And still this topic should be locked since is pointless.

i was on ventrillo and part of my guild was traping people . They were like 10 guys, none of them was using mc, they got reported and banned because of the TRAP .

This rule should remain. It mainly focuses on the overusing of mc. If there was no rules like that you would have combobots bombing combobots.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

U iz stupid?

i was on ventrillo and part of my guild was traping people . They were like 10 guys, none of them was using mc, they got reported and banned because of the TRAP .

We wouldn't ban or delete someone if we weren't 100% sure that they were setting up a red skull trap, so these guys in your guild are lying to you and I can prove that if you provide one of their character names.

sit down ;) big man said it himself are you done comeplaining now?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lets steal something from ppl cuz we are smarter and know more about this game. Thats Your point?
Die in hell please.

just don't kill people in a fucking place where they can stack USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN

well are rs traps not legal if its a full team doing it? or only illegal if its with mc
they are a fact of normal pvp tibia, if people are dumb enough to fall into them, they kind of deserve to lose their set, no?

Last edited:
red skull traps and red skulling people are diffrent in my opinion red skull trapping is mostly taking advantage of younger kids \ brainless people which really isnt fair to them just cause they arent as smart shouldnt mean they should lose what they worked for red skulling someone is usually getting at a enemy for being cocky

^ so you think you should change the rules of a game just because some people playing it are young and not smart? I think people should adjust themselves to the game and not the opposite..

if he wants to keep his players yes which is why he is doing it this way. i think people should stop being so damn lazy and go get there items instead of just taking from other people, thats how i play along with many others.

Dude, don't expect everyone to play this game like you do. Just because you are a RPG player and loves everybody doesn't mean other people do the same. As for me, the main part of this game is PvP and red skull traps are in my opinion fun even tho I never done it on this server, and it has nothing to do with being lazy.

Don't say how this game is supposed to be played because that's up to every individual.

you must be stupid to call someone a rpg player that you dont even know i probally know pvp way more than you...

Back