• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think that Shadowcores has the worst community ever in OT history?

Shadowcores, worst ot community ever?

• Definitly.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • I don't think so.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
Vote the poll.
no spam, no flame. Just be honest.

You can talk whatever you want about me, I'm just laughing at you and you are wasting your time. I won't hate or flame anyone on forum if he doesn't do the same to me.

For anyone who's voting "no".
Check threads such as "We won the war, yesss! We own now", "Accept warmode pussies", etc. are causing huge forum wars.

I think Mark should work on to restrict such threads, and to restrict offensive language with warnings, infractions, bans. It would fix everything. Threads which are causing wars on forum should instantly be removed. Any insulting should result in ban

Last edited:
On real tibia, I've seen many people hating each other. On other ots aswell. But I've never seen such forum fights. It's like real life war, not a war ingame.

I feel like everyone is focusing on trying to kill all the higher up levels for no reason at all, when there are much more problems that need to be taken care of like cleaning up all these people destroying the community.

On real tibia, I've seen many people hating each other. On other ots aswell. But I've never seen such forum fights. It's like real life war, not a war ingame.

There won't be any fights without instigators *cough* Rosestylah ^.-

There won't be any fights without instigators *cough* Rosestylah ^.-

I promise I won't insult anyone that is not insulting me. I'll be friend with anyone who wants me as a friend. I'm worth, I'll help everything but if you hate me, I hate back. I'm never jealous and there will not be reason to insult just like that.

can i just start hattin on this thread cuz i hate rosestylez......... FROM KEIZER WITH LOVE HAHAHA<3

"It's like real life war" You just went fully retarded.

It's no difference between these forums and the real Tibia forums, except the lack of spam-bots and idiots who talk in their own language in here.

It's no difference between these forums and the real Tibia forums, except the lack of spam-bots and idiots who talk in their own language in here.

You are very smart dude. Tell me more about it.

Cool story bro. Do you have time to tell me it again?

Nope, not now. Ask this guy
345oo5t.jpg

Attachments

Well, everyone in Open Tibia servers will do what they can't in Real Tibia. I think most of people just kill you to feel something that they don't feel in real tibia, maybe becasue in there, they are the one that get killed. But even in Open Tibia, you can find nice people, that just want to hunt, and do things that in real tibia they can't (like complete quest, collect rares, get addons etc...) It's normal. For me real tibia and Open tibia is all about Role. I just want to get some rares, complete quest and find nice people to team hunt with, but is hard here because a lot of people just want to pk team or get level so fast. This is how I see the community. It's not only here is in every Open Tibia Server. And it's going to be very hard to change that, because everyone hide them self behind the computer.

You never go full retard.

Back