• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think thats their real player amount number? ( EZODUS )

By looking at the online players it shows over 1000 players that are exactly level 20. Some of those have very similar names.
And also in previous online periods they never dropped below the almost same numbers of players daily without a difference on the actual day of the week.
I would be suprised if they did not fake anything. However, this is just something I saw within the first 3 minutes. I am not calling anything out. It's not my business and I do not mind.

first we need to know how many multiclients they allow there and divide that number by it and we will have still a big number but a little more realistic

imo numbers really doesn't matter (specially if they are that big) since these can be easily spoofable, to see how good a server is, I need to play it and check out

but in this specific server case, since it is their re-start and they have a plenty of money, they could've just paid enough for good advertising in the right places/persons

Its real... all spots are full with huge amount of players, also trainers... its normal on this server. also at the moment we have 800 players with 20 level

Hello,

The numbers are real and really unexpected. The 20 level characters are probably knights/paladins which have to spend first days to train their skills.

From non public information I can say that unique IPs count on the server was 2100 at the same time. MC limit is 4 (strictly).

the number may grow due to more people will start to run MC farmers after some days.

Hello,

The numbers are real and really unexpected. The 20 level characters are probably knights/paladins which have to spend first days to train their skills.

From non public information I can say that unique IPs count on the server was 2100 at the same time. MC limit is 4 (strictly).

the number may grow due to more people will start to run MC farmers after some days.
2100 unique with an mc limit means vpns are in use, so yeah real players are probably under 1500 so the near 3k online is double the best case of active players at least

2100 unique with an mc limit means vpns are in use, so yeah real players are probably under 1500 so the near 3k online is double the best case of active players at least
We ban VPN and VPS characters - it's against our rules.

We ban VPN and VPS characters - it's against our rules.
Please refer to my signature for "Can we solve the botting problem?" where i speak about stupid gms and stupid rules.

Surely you don't actually believe you can enforce that rule? There's an mc limit so naturally also a ton of VPN usage to bypass the stupid rule which means there's not 2100 unique players, end of.

Please refer to my signature for "Can we solve the botting problem?" where i speak about stupid gms and stupid rules.

Surely you don't actually believe you can enforce that rule? There's an mc limit so naturally also a ton of VPN usage to bypass the stupid rule which means there's not 2100 unique players, end of.
Yes we enforce this rule because there are tons of vpns/vps botters which sells ccs on allegro.pl and similar sites for real life money. Most of them use vpn/vps so it's the main reason why it became against rules.

Yes we enforce this rule because there are tons of vpns/vps botters which sells ccs on allegro.pl and similar sites for real life money. Most of them use vpn/vps so it's the main reason why it became against rules.
If someone is good with private vpn, then you dont have chance to find it out.

Of course you do - you track the flow of goods.
  • How does the character get supplied?
  • Who uses the runes it creates?
  • Where does it send/trade or who picks up the gold/items it generates?
how? from shop using bot.
Runes? Take also from shop
All goods selling and wash money on Market easy to do. :)

Back