• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think the US should be involved in war in Libya?

Do you think the United States should be involved in the Revolution in Libya?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Uncertain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dixter

Amateur Web Developer
Reaction score
Simple and to the point, tell us what you think and why. A recent post made me curious about what others think.

It is a time-limited, scope-limited military action, in concert with our international partners, with the objective of protecting civilian life in Libya from Muammar Gaddafi and his forces

I would not call it a war.

Yes, ofcourse. Libya killing their own people ain't no good alright?
NATO is helping the civilians to get rid of their corrupted system.

Through NATO Norway have sent 200 soldiers and 6 F16 airplanes to support civilians.

We will not engage or attack the civilians, which the Libyan military is doing. We are just trying to get that military beast out of his throne. He is a great man, and did good deeds which is how he became the leader like 30 years ago. But he have gotten rusty and uneducated about todays situation.

It is a time-limited, scope-limited military action, in concert with our international partners, with the objective of protecting civilian life in Libya from Muammar Gaddafi and his forces

I would not call it a war.

The UN operation is not a war. But the fight between the opposition and Gadhafi's forces certainly is a war.

I'm an aircraft maintenance engineer student, in my class there are two angolans, they said in Africa you can even get killed if you go against UN, because the majority of countries there suffers from this, they're loving what's going on on Lybia.

Lybia's army was tuff enough to shoot civilians, what now? rs

Last edited:
Back