• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think weed should be legalized? Do you smoke!

Legalize Weed?

• Yes - 420 FTW

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • No - It's Icky!

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daubydogg

World Famous Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Should it be legal?
Hell Yeah. Are economy is in the shitter and this is the boost we need.

Do you smoke?
Blaze all day, every day
Each way, the right way
My way, greenhay, we high
Been there done that
Big blunts, fat sacks
Hit it fast, make it last
First class, we blaze

What about you?

I think it should be legalized seemings 3/4 of the human population does it anyways, i got told the us government wont legalize it because it's grown at home? so the government cant tax it and they won't make money out of the deal. But that's what I heard. No i don't smoke weed, i know many people that do...

I think it should be legalized seemings 3/4 of the human population does it anyways, i got told the us government wont legalize it because it's grown at home? so the government cant tax it and they won't make money out of the deal. But that's what I heard. No i don't smoke weed, i know many people that do...

If the Government legalized people wouldnt have to grow it at home. How many people do you know grow tobacco at home? I dont know anyone. If they grew it people wouldnt because it legal to just buy it.
Just like a pack of smokes.

Should it be legal?
Of course! If it were legal, we will have more advance in medicine. People would not be treated as junk, or drug addicts.
Btw, i dont smoke, but i dont know why they ban something natural.

sry bad english

Should it be legal?
Of course! If it were legal, we will have more advance in medicine. People would not be treated as junk, or drug addicts.
Btw, i dont smoke, but i dont know why they ban something natural. sry bad english

Real Rap! My reply to that is a quote: "Man made Beer, God made Weed. Who do you trust?"

Ofc yes, but:

It's legalized in some countries but consuming it for yourself only, and illegal is always, to not sell to anyone, cuz it may kill that guy if he uses it like water lol

Ofc yes, but:

It's legalized in some countries but consuming it for yourself only, and illegal is always, to not sell to anyone, cuz it may kill that guy if he uses it like water lol

I smoke weed more than I drink water. In order to die from pot is to smoke your body weight.

I smoke weed more than I drink water. In order to die from pot is to smoke your body weight.
and even then you would not die, anyways to smoke your weight on pot, is basically impossible for various factors:
1. you will get so blown that you will just crash and sleep(forcing you to stop).
2. if you where to get past reason 1, you would still be unable to smoke that much, since smoke is extremely light.
3. you can't die from pot(unless it's spiked with harmful chemicals)

It does give lung cancer, but very rarely, I do smoke once in a blo moon, and when at school for concentration reason, with is pathetic in my case, but i have ADHD, but i think is should but to some consent.

It does give lung cancer, but very rarely, I do smoke once in a blo moon, and when at school for concentration reason, with is pathetic in my case, but i have ADHD, but i think is should but to some consent.

Not entirely possible unless you are smoking ashes and resin directly.

ADHD? and you can do this?
Call that bastard of a Psychologist(or whom ever told you that) and tell him to go to hell for Error in brain!

I'm not sure about legalizing all drugs, there's some crazy shit out there. But if it's all legal they would be able to control the quality.

If they think that having alcohol legal that kills how many people a year, and then there is weed that kills 0.00000 people a year. I dont fucking get it. If they sold it with a tax people wouldnt want to grow it. It would just be easier to buy it. I wouldnt want to wait for it. It like smokes do you know anyone who grows Tobacco?

From many documentaries et cetera, one of the reasons why the governments around the globe won't legalize mariuana is because it's a natural medicene that you can grow at home, it would make the pharmacies broke. And in my eyes it's legit information because it wouldn't surprise me that they do anything for the cause of money. But at the guy who said.. People buy tobacco, therefore people wouldn't grow weed. You're wrong, tobacco doesn't make you high, weed does.. that's maybe the reason why people would grow it instead and use it as a medicene or so.

@up LOL no because people will be too "chilled" and wouldn't be arsed doing anything, never mind running from police

I think the real reason is the governments make too much money from taxing paper mills, and HEMP can be used as paper, its cheaper and better so therefore= less tax as prices will be lower. Other reasons are because it still messes with brain signals, although so does alcohol and cigarettes (hotboxing) ;) but like you all say, if they instantly allow weed, the quantity will decrease, and it will be alot cheaper + government can tax it.. They should sell weed in pubs/bars instead of alcohol because its safer xD plus you don't then get underage girls pregnant and have bloody fights with random people over something you can't even remember! Even though thats the fun part :p

Back