• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you use online translators?

Do you use online translators

• Total voters
I use gizoogle.com

Without it i wouldn't be able to understand or talk to you white people.

jk i am white

Never...
No translators works properly!
Well... maybe u can find a good one for like 30$, but whats the point to buy one when ur already "ok" at english? :p

//Saphira

I don't trust them, once I had a spanish homework to do, and I used this BabelFish translator [Altavista.com's Translator] and when I gave it back, she corrected it, and I got a very low mark.... 5.5/20 .... Shame on me lol...

They can be useful if you try to read a foreign page, put generally the quality sucks so I just try to find an english page instead.

I know englsh well, I rarely use translators, and when I use them, I only translate one word.

Sometimes I don't know how to say something in spanish but I do in english, and I have to use a translator :eek:.

I found a nice one, so I must admit they are usefull sometimes! It's Yahoos Babelfish, its very nice

I only use them if a noob in tibia just talk in his language so i dont understand!!!

Not often anymore, I can understand most spanish and most translators don't work well.

Back