• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

do you want a real map 8.0 to open? - Discussion thread

Hard

Reaction score
hi i have a real map 8.0 that I've been thinking about starting and hosting again so want to see you comment on whether you like it or not, has had up it a few years and it went pretty well as well, much players from 30 active players and 70 + record, 24/7 hosting, with all quests, all cities. comment if you want to otn'll come back!:)

haha why do you care about me? it's not even your ots. if you did not see what the thread name in the title so I forgive you. Otherwise, thanks for your look.

haha why do you care about me? it's not even your ots. if you did not see what the thread name in the title so I forgive you. Otherwise, thanks for your look.

i don't care about you, i care about the already dying community that's flooded with shit OT's like yours

if you can not read what I have written, and just bust a rejected comment on every thread I make. it is proof that you do not have a life that you do not read before you write.

me and my friends would definetly play in ur server , it depends for us where its going to behosted since im from North America , but this is pretty much what we need , i like old school servers but not using hotkeys its pretty tired sometimes and i dont like the 8.6 versions cuz the system of skulls and the fact that u can walk across players annoys me , so 8.0 its the perfect version for me and for alot of people that i know , that are to old for playing without hotkeys.+1 for me

if you can not read what I have written, and just bust a rejected comment on every thread I make. it is proof that you do not have a life that you do not read before you write.

i rlly wish u made sense m8

do you want a real map 8.0 to open? - Discussion thread
To: do you want a real map 8.0 to open for day or two - Discussion thread

No. Take your Real Map OT and shove it so far up you ass that you can taste swamp trolls in your mouth.

Back