• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do You Want Afk Dicers to Start Recieving Bans?

Do You?

• Total voters
Why? Atleast those dicers don't scam like a lot of people. The dicers are not harming anyone lol just let them be.

Salar you people already screwed lunar. Don't come and screw shadowcores too with your ideas. I saw a thread you made about making changes in the ue. NO. Just No.!

IF YOU ARE SO FUCKING RETARD TO HAVE YOUR ITAMZ ON YALAHAR DP , JUST CHANGE YOUR "MAIN CITY" TO FUCKING KAZORDOON AND YOU WILL HAVE EMPTY DEPOTS

idk . never heard about this retard. but it's true that dicers bots are pretty good becasue you'll never get scammed if you want to play and lose some money

Some of them do scam, tho I don't really see a problem with them.. I always find a depot in thais and yalahar.. Yalahar is full of depots, takes 1min before someone moves away from one.

Why? Atleast those dicers don't scam like a lot of people. The dicers are not harming anyone lol just let them be.

Salar you people already screwed lunar. Don't come and screw shadowcores too with your ideas. I saw a thread you made about making changes in the ue. NO. Just No.!

Its already illegal they just havent done something about it. This is a thread to show them we want them to care

And i voted against what Calar said. Veziv and Calar fucked lunar up not me

I would of leave the dicer's because if you want to play have some fun never got problem with them, but I see lots of people trying for 1kk+ to other players they just run away with the 1kk.

Back