• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you watch any TV series?

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
Personally I watch many, but here is some of them..
Prison break
Lost
Dexter
House
Terminator
Heroes

I used to watch Prison break :p it owns but now I haven't seen it in a long time. The only serie I watch right now is house... And it OWNS!

I used to watch Prison break :p it owns but now I haven't seen it in a long time. The only serie I watch right now is house... And it OWNS!

I really like house, his attitude most, he's cool! :)

I'm a huge fan of Dexter. What a brilliant tv-show. Can't wait for season 3 in september.

You know it's starting again @ Sweden.

I'm a huge fan of Dexter. What a brilliant tv-show. Can't wait for season 3 in september.

In my opinion it's the worst TV show, ever.

@OnTopic; South Park, Prison Break & Lilla Al-Fadji :D.

@up: Ye I know it has started again etc... But I have missed so much so I don't wanna continue watching :p But I wanna download a good serie on the computer but I don't know which, maybe dexter or The big bang theory... Heard they are both good.

@up: You forgot to mention house ;) Believe me, try it out. His attitude OWNS xd btw I just started watching prison break again =p When will it REALLY end? :<

Back