• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix/Patch doCreatureSetNoMove works in monsters.

Hundanger

Reaction score
GitHub
miltonhit
YouTube
1000tonprogramador
Hello everyone, I had a big problem with doCreatureSetNoMove because this didn't work with monsters. Buuuuuut, I fix this, now this func is work with players and monsters 100%.

In game.cpp find this:

Code:
ReturnValue ret = toCylinder->__queryAdd(0, creature, 1, flags, actor);
if(ret != RET_NOERROR)
	return ret;

after, paste this:
Code:
if (creature->getMonster())
{
	if(creature->getNoMove())
	{
		return RET_NOTPOSSIBLE;
	}
}

That helped you? REP++ xD, bye boys.

This not work with creatures because when you change the speed of the creature to 0, the creature not move and the dev team not duplicate the an already function...

This not work with creatures because when you change the speed of the creature to 0, the creature not move and the dev team not duplicate the an already function...

But this is wrong, because the name of this function is doCREATURESetNoMove ergo should work in monsters, creatures encompasses MONSTER, NPCS and PLAYERS...
If the function was doPlayerSetNoMove ok, not problem.

Error of tfs developers. Bye xD

even if dev team do not duplicate functions, I'm agree with hundanger, the function's name is wrong, it should work with monsters too, GJ anyway

Back