• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Does anybody check the reported posts?

As far as I know most moderators have been somewhat busy with real life things lately, I myself have just started working a full-time job so It can be somewhat difficult to moderate posts quickly, usually it's the first thing I do when I get home from work.

Several ~= 1...

Anyway, I logged out way before you reported the post so I couldn't check it, just got home right now so I couldn't check the reports earlier.
But I usually check the reports when I get home and after that I see new reports by clicking on "New posts".

Doesn't what Peroxide said means that Otland is in need of more moderators?
It sounded like that to me.

Edit

Maybe people who live in different timezones?

Nah, we're ok.
It's just that some moderators are kinda busy lately but once they get free time, RIP reports.

Well i understad being busy in real life, you can't be attached to Otland 24//7, and Thank You for Your answers, i am glad that they are being processed.

Edit

Maybe people who live in different timezones?

Not at all, as Bogart said it's only a few of us who are busy, yes it's true there are inactive moderators who probably shouldn't be listed anymore as moderators and I think Talaturen is doing something about that, or readying to do so. So either way, it's not necessarily what we need right now but we may see some new moderators soon, I personally hope we get some new faces aboard the moderation team :)

Not at all, as Bogart said it's only a few of us who are busy, yes it's true there are inactive moderators who probably shouldn't be listed anymore as moderators and I think Talaturen is doing something about that, or readying to do so. So either way, it's not necessarily what we need right now but we may see some new moderators soon, I personally hope we get some new faces aboard the moderation team :)

Wasn't a new moderator added not long ago? What happened to him?

I think its the guy who you are quoting just now :D

Sn3ejk was made a moderator of the Polish board only if I recall, he requested to have his moderator position removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back