• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does anyone else is under DDOS?

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
Im not talking about a simple ddos attack, my server players told me im not the only one, others mexican servers are under attack.
Just take a look:
x001.jpg

Attachments

Nothing from another world, 40Mbps max is just something low.

In this case you only need to have a better network. If you known the attackers IP then ban him, if your ISP can handle your attack with nullip its done.

Regards.

You are incorrect, i have installed many of those "firewalls", and they just fucked up my server and i just leave server4you

link + iptables = bye bye ddos :p

Not really, if he's targeted by a an extensive botnet theres little he could do with the help of Iptables, best bet is to upgrade to a dedi that has hardware firewalls.
Iptables can only advert small Dos attacks, not a real Ddos.

Kayan share with use link + iptables :), because i have tried alll.

You know, thats a "server manager" work. You need to pay for it.

Is like detdu said.

If you are being target of botnet you need a hardware firewall and a decent technician to nullroute the ips.

If you are being target by kinds, most of em can't do anything big they just buy vps or dedis and dos with ping or script nothing else.

Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom