• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

does anyone have 10.90 working monster, spells, items?

henrik495

Henke
Reaction score
like the title says does anyone have 10.90 fully working monster, spells, items?
if you have pm me or write in thread with a price for them

there was discussion in a recent thread about this, and the creator said he had a 10.90 version he didnt wanna make public cus he sold it, maybe he will sell u it

there was discussion in a recent thread about this, and the creator said he had a 10.90 version he didnt wanna make public cus he sold it, maybe he will sell u it

yeah, pmed him, but no reply, so was thinking might aswell make the thread here and see if anyone else has any off the things i need :)

well the monsters works, but the spells needs to be edited a little bit, and i can't find a working item.xml and item.otb either so even if i fix all remaining monsters, and the spells there will still be a shitloads of work to do and idk how to add new items to items.otb

yea 10.7 to 10.9 is a big diff in items i guess..
whats the difference between spells though? effects?
he made it for tfs 1.1, so it should work np with 1.2 etc

yeah i was using his spells, monster pack for my 10.76 server was working fine, but had to make some changes to get them working on 10.90, but think i found something that is working for now, cuz some off the monsters don't seem to have the sprites, found a 10.93 datapack that i took monsters, spells, items from where all ids seems to be correct but new monsters loots is still fucked up but that's easy to fix i guess

Back