• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does anyone know how I activate store via otclient mehah?

Mateus Robeerto

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I activate the store via otclient mehah?loja.png

I went to test v8's module_game and played mehah, but it didn't show up... I know it's not compatible ok. but is there a way to dwell on the store in it?

@Mehah

Last edited:
Solution
The problem was already solved. Just go to the modules/game_interface/interface.otmod folder and open it with Visual Studio Code or another similar editing program. I do not recommend using Notepad as errors sometimes occur. I suggest using Visual Studio Code or Sublime and adding the code at the end here.
Lua:
- game_shop
The problem was already solved. Just go to the modules/game_interface/interface.otmod folder and open it with Visual Studio Code or another similar editing program. I do not recommend using Notepad as errors sometimes occur. I suggest using Visual Studio Code or Sublime and adding the code at the end here.
Lua:
- game_shop

Solution
Back