• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does anyone know where there are massive amounts of 'Old Tibia' Videos/Footage?

Tibia Leaves

Reaction score
I really didn't know where to put this so the mods can move it if they think this board is unfitting.

As stated does anyone know where there are hordes of videos of old tibia; archives? Tibia Cams? Recordings? Videos?
I'm trying to remap/re-spawn authentically 7.0-8.0 Tibia and the best and essentially only hub of videos I've really found is the channel Old School Tibia on Youtube.

If there's anyone out there who knows where there are other 'databases' of video footage of 'old' Tibia I'd be very thankful.

Leaves

This is outcast channel but here u got old 7.4 or above videos just look for that go to videos label and then choose old tibia movies

Last edited:
upload again plx
I really didn't know where to put this so the mods can move it if they think this board is unfitting.

As stated does anyone know where there are hordes of videos of old tibia; archives? Tibia Cams? Recordings? Videos?
I'm trying to remap/re-spawn authentically 7.0-8.0 Tibia and the best and essentially only hub of videos I've really found is the channel Old School Tibia on Youtube.

If there's anyone out there who knows where there are other 'databases' of video footage of 'old' Tibia I'd be very thankful.

Leaves

Back