• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does anyone still like War Servers?

War Server, RPG, or Mix?

• I would love to play a War Server. As long as it was good.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I am only really looking forward to custom RPG projects.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I want both, I want an RPG server with Balanced PvP

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I prefer to Play and PvP on Real Tibia Map servers with no custom spells.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Flatlander

Species Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there still a community for War Servers? Or is everyone just looking for custom RPGs?

I almost feel like almost the entire PvP community is gone, and we are left with the RPG community only.

(Choose the one that is MOST true. I understand some of you want any server that is good or might like multiple servers)

Last edited:
I think its not too popular on otland, otservlist though i feel is still full of war players.

Egh the War community just plays RL tibia servers now. I am personally playing an RL tibia server atm that pulls around 1k players, and the pvp on their is relatively fun.

Egh the War community just plays RL tibia servers now. I am personally playing an RL tibia server atm that pulls around 1k players, and the pvp on their is relatively fun.

Is it pvp-e? Or high frag or what?

why play a real tibia server when you have real tibia
Dont need to play for 2 weeks to get to a fun level for pvp

I used to enjoy wars server but these days it all about your bots. PVP is 10% skill and 90% bot.. it's just not the same as it used to be.
I'd much rather enjoy a nice custom RPG.

I do remember your one war server where all the spells were skill shots. There were some boss around the map that would give you a buff when killed.
There was also a public teamspeak people could join and I just remember having some good times on there haha.

Is it pvp-e? Or high frag or what?

Dont need to play for 2 weeks to get to a fun level for pvp
8 frags is RS, and you lose frags pretty fast compared to other servers. Also there are so many guilds that are down to have wars against each other

if you can get work like Exoria.net
Server do it please and get more players...check it ;)

Back