• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does anyone want my account?

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Have stopped playing real tibia and I'm considering giving my account away or selling it for cheap.

Account has

158 EK
106 RP
56 ED

And a couple of other characters but those are the main ones. Also has about 3 mil on the EK (I gave 1kk to some random kid, so there may only be 2kk)

Anyway message me!

sure looks like fun :D never been higher then 100 tho xD

Just for everyone to know, I'm basically waiting to see a name that isn't unheard of. I don't like to give stuff to random's who may/may not deserve it. Nothing personal.

ohh man Ek as a main, can u tell me the skills? I'm really interest as I love to play Real Tibia and I bought some acc in the past but all got hacked and they stole my money, however I know for a fact Peroxide you have great reputation in otland, and I know its safe to do business with any kind of matter.

My concerns are when are you gonna give it? im not gonna be availabe until July 27th, I want to play real tibia with a high level EK or Pally, and I wanna level up the ED, It would be a pleasure to continue your adventure.

thanks
uchiha

ohh man Ek as a main, can u tell me the skills? I'm really interest as I love to play Real Tibia and I bought some acc in the past but all got hacked and they stole my money, however I know for a fact Peroxide you have great reputation in otland, and I know its safe to do business with any kind of matter.

My concerns are when are you gonna give it? im not gonna be availabe until July 27th, I want to play real tibia with a high level EK or Pally, and I wanna level up the ED, It would be a pleasure to continue your adventure.

thanks
uchiha
No offense but personally I wouldn't hand over an account that holds sentimental value to someone who has repeatedly been hacked in the past o:

No offense but personally I wouldn't hand over an account that holds sentimental value to someone who has repeatedly been hacked in the past o:
My bad I wasn't hacked, it got stolen from the owners that I bought from.., like they restore it or something,

I know it's not a good way to buy tibia accounts from people you don't know, but I want to Play real tibia really bad, i have been looking around but couldn't trust anyone anymore my point here is that the Account owners offer me the price, I pay it and then play it for an hour or so and then they retrieve it.

Last edited:
My bad I wasn't hacked, it got stolen from the owners that I bought from.., like they restore it or something,

I know it's not a good way to buy tibia accounts from people you don't know, but I want to Play real tibia really bad, i have been looking around but couldn't trust anyone anymore my point here is that the Account owners offer me the price, I pay it and then play it for an hour or so and then they retrieve it.
Sounds like you buy from the wrong people, should find someone with reputation/vouchers before hand, then purchace, then not play it at all untill you've bought and received a new recovery key for it. That way you can play it without worries.

thanks
uchiha

Skills:
EK:
99 Sword
95 Shielding
67 Fist

RP:
105 Distance
87 Shielding

ED:
58 Magic