• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Does Idle Animation work?

jestem pro

That is the question
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I think to add outfits with idle animations. I see it was repaired in OTClient :

But it's gonna be on 8.6 server > :D

How do you think, if I change some things in Object Builder code and it let me add some idle animations, there won't be any errors on server site?

lol why are you laughing from me. xdd
Because you are talking about modifying Object Builder, I'm 99% sure that you won't be able to compile it afterwards because there are no steps (required libraries, compiler etc.). A lot of people asked about compiling OB but no one was able to do this.

Because you are talking about modifying Object Builder, I'm 99% sure that you won't be able to compile it afterwards because there are no steps (required libraries, compiler etc.). A lot of people asked about compiling OB but no one was able to do this.
But someone did it somehow, someday :D

Back