• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does Lunarforce have the worst Ot community ever?

Thats the most sad thing i read today...a man crying because he can´t make friends on a 2d online game...dude...you´re 17...go out, find a girl, ask her if she has boyfriend and is she says no ask her what she thinks about being kissed and then fucked...dont waste your time trying to get friends on tibia...

Thats the most sad thing i read today...a man crying because he can´t make friends on a 2d online game...dude...you´re 17...go out, find a girl, ask her if she has boyfriend and is she says no ask her what she thinks about being kissed and then fucked...dont waste your time trying to get friends on tibia...
lol wat? That's how you get a girl? Worst tip ever.

yeah bro, that is how i get girls, being straight . What do you do ? pay her a drink ? talk about last episode of some novel ? no...in soviet russia we only ask if she has boyfriend because we dont want any trouble . here, we put girls in friend zone, we ar enot like you guys, dont come and try to convince me that you know how to deal with girls

You're from Soviet Russia? It's only called Russia now. The communism is long gone.
I know how to talk to women, whether you like it or not. If you ask someone in Norway if you want to fuck, they'll be creeped out by you.
That's like common sense.
You make me laugh. :)

yeah bro, that is how i get girls, being straight . What do you do ? pay her a drink ? talk about last episode of some novel ? no...in soviet russia we only ask if she has boyfriend because we dont want any trouble . here, we put girls in friend zone, we ar enot like you guys, dont come and try to convince me that you know how to deal with girls
hahahaahhahahahahahaha
659_pies_w_potrzebie.gif

no trouble? but you knwo how to deal with women ^^
hahahahahaha...

You're from Soviet Russia? It's only called Russia now. The communism is long gone.
I know how to talk to women, whether you like it or not. If you ask someone in Norway if you want to fuck, they'll be creeped out by you.
That's like common sense.
You make me laugh. :)

Glad i made you laugh because that is something that here in soviet russia we dont do a lot .
And yes, maybe i am being to strong or straight about how to deal with womans but is not my fault because thats is the way it works, you can´t let the woman choose, she wont like you if you allow her to choose . Anyway this is about tibia not aboutt woman's

Back