• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does POI Exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Poi has exist ?

There Is A RL POI Quest I Thought :O And The High Lvl's Has POI Items In There Houses So There Must Be A POI :p

PoI is real :p Dont belive all noobs who says that poi is false :p

POI is real, if you want to prove it:
1) eternal oblivion with other chars: fist char in hole tibia who make POI and has many rare items that only can be reach making the POI quest.
2)see in the statics in all worlds the pile of deaths that have left the POI quest and see what kind of monster have killed them.
3)Cip when the POI rumor was arounding public some notice in the page tibia.com and of course if cipsof public the notices that the most dificult quest was arriving of course it can be a fake. the POI quest appear with the 7.92 update

So dont say POI is a fake cuz i die there :p Elite Shalow :p i dont think my dead appear cuz i die there like 3 months ago but you dont lose anything seeing
cya in tibia :D

oviusly poi exist! u can see image of poi in various pages

yea i did Poi but not compleated Cuzz our team Was Kind OF noob And Got Thieft by Knight Malo He steal us 100k every person and we was about 45 ppl so he gain 4.5 Million -.- it pissed me off

Oh my god. Of course POI exists!

Yeah. I am sure it exists... But not in the form it was tough to exist...

kmilosando90 said:
POI is real, if you want to prove it:
1) eternal oblivion with other chars: fist char in hole tibia who make POI and has many rare items that only can be reach making the POI quest.
2)see in the statics in all worlds the pile of deaths that have left the POI quest and see what kind of monster have killed them.
3)Cip when the POI rumor was arounding public some notice in the page tibia.com and of course if cipsof public the notices that the most dificult quest was arriving of course it can be a fake. the POI quest appear with the 7.92 update

So dont say POI is a fake cuz i die there :p Elite Shalow :p i dont think my dead appear cuz i die there like 3 months ago but you dont lose anything seeing
cya in tibia :D

7.9*

Yeha , ofc , the rl POI quets exist , Pritty many ppls have done the quest on rl tibia now.

Enough with repeating that POI exists, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back