• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does someone play RL Tibia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive quit it 2002 / ive played it 4 years! on Antica (1998 - 2002)

Ive quit it 2002 / ive played it 4 years! on Antica (1998 - 2002)

I've played real Tibia and OT for a little over a year now. I still play real Tibia while I host my OT.

I've played real Tibia and OT for a little over a year now. I still play real Tibia while I host my OT.

I dont play tibia anymore because the summer update

I dont play tibia anymore because the summer update

GOD WHATS WITH U DUMB PEOPLE!!! ITS NOT "REAL LIFE TIBIA" SO DONT CALL IT THAT!!! JEEZ. JUST CALL "rl tibia" tibia!! call open tibia OT or open tibia!!!

GOD WHATS WITH U DUMB PEOPLE!!! ITS NOT "REAL LIFE TIBIA" SO DONT CALL IT THAT!!! JEEZ. JUST CALL "rl tibia" tibia!! call open tibia OT or open tibia!!!

i used to but it was getting boring. I like having a variety of places that change. I still go on to talk to friends

i used to but it was getting boring. I like having a variety of places that change. I still go on to talk to friends

Lord Flue said:

no man I play tibia irl, no computer. ;P

Lord Flue said:

no man I play tibia irl, no computer. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back