• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

does your stomach makes sounds when its 2:00am?

I dunno since at that time normally I am sleeping.

Yes. ;s

But I just go to sleep after that, because it'll become worst than just a weird noise.

@cyber nice , you are healthy i bet..
@Archez rofl the same , but mine is weirder, one day i remember that my stomach every 5 sec makes sounds alot of sounds, in the end it was a diariah.. >.>

I would recall that as normal since by that time stomach gets empty and the body gets hungry, inasmuch as human body spends a lot of energy while sleeping.

Last edited:
Mine makes noises too...... When I'm taking a crap..

@ontopic

Not everyday, but sometimes yeah, and when it happens I really gotta go to the bathroom in the morning

no i sleep at 10:30 maximum and on holidays i sleep at 2 maximun and my health is good xD

just don't eat a couple of hours before going to sleep

Dude, that's TMI. We are not on 4-Chan here. I hope. Please God tell me I'm not. My stomach makes noise. Everyone's does. Everyone poops. There's a book.

The more you eat, the larger your stomach gets, making a higher demand for food. So, if you eat less for a couple of days, then it might stop.

@ Topic, Nooope :)

I wouldn't know since I'm asleep at that time. You know I have to get some rest to live my life.

Back