• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dogox Sprites

dogox222

%00
Reaction score
Hi,
I decided to start spriting so I'm going to post here all my sprites :D
At the moment I've only done two sprites:

xispassword.pngfirstshield.pngbluehelm.pngbluepants.png
armadurablue.png

Please think that they are my first sprites and I haven't read any tutorial.

Thanks, Dogox.

Attachments

Last edited:
Not bad shapes. However when making objects like armors and weapons try to use the most of the 32x32 box. Your sword looks like a dagger (maybe that was teh intention :p) And it could be great with the right colours/shading.

Remember when wanting a bright colour, use dark shades along with pale shades, never use the bright/bold shades.

And tibia's sunlight comes from the North West, so try to shade according to that (although the trees seem to be the opposite :S :p)

The armour's cape is pretty good in terms of the shading for the "ripple" effect. Good job. Just the rest of the armour needs be follow.

Not bad for first tries tho! Seriously, good effort :D

Keep it up.

Not bad shapes. However when making objects like armors and weapons try to use the most of the 32x32 box. Your sword looks like a dagger (maybe that was teh intention :p) And it could be great with the right colours/shading.

Remember when wanting a bright colour, use dark shades along with pale shades, never use the bright/bold shades.

And tibia's sunlight comes from the North West, so try to shade according to that (although the trees seem to be the opposite :S :p)

The armour's cape is pretty good in terms of the shading for the "ripple" effect. Good job. Just the rest of the armour needs be follow.

Not bad for first tries tho! Seriously, good effort :D

Keep it up.

I'll try to do what you say :p
Updated first post with my new shield :D
armadurablue.png

Last edited:
Despite your "bad" colour choices. I actually like the shield with THOSE colours.. Although it would look sick as a black shield with a red D and the blood :D

And just so you don't get offended.. My choice of "bad" is because you are using bold, bright colours. Remember to never use bold colours when shading. Use dark shades and when you require a bright appearance (e.g. metalic gold) then use the pale versions and not the bright ones.. A pale yellow next to a dark yellow looks bright. A bright yellow looks bad.

Just some tips and feedback :) Keep going.

so like that it look like a sword but after i edited it felt like it should be dagger like it was xispassword.png
i didnt shade it very good so dont try to use it :p

Back