• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DOMINANDO NOOB CHARS

Sephus

Banned User
Reaction score
21:48 Baro Style was killed by Gym Ustala Reguly [Wytrzyj Jeszcze Raz 35 - 11 Get Rekked].
21:48 Your guild was victorious in the war against Get Rekked!
gg dominando by noob chars

So this is their fault that their noobchars have higher lvls then your mainchars? LoL, Nice.

I didn't. Anyway there is few ppl i saw who are in guild with their mainchars. And they are overstate the average lvl in guild.

So this is their fault that their noobchars have higher lvls then your mainchars? LoL, Nice.

it's not fault of Get rekked players that you're playing here for 2 years and only exp

gl;hf in warzones

IT WAS LAPA LEADING NOT NAVID IF NAVID WAS LEADING IT WOULD END MAYBE SOMEHOW ELSE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUT STILL FUNNY HOW WE UE COMBOED OUR OWN TEAM HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

So why are you crying about levels? Get lvl or shut up and stop crying. Maybe they exping to get higher lvls on war? Then they won't die like a shit.

Yea because it's fucking 10.31 tibia and you can stay 190258190258 hours on high lvl mage with ssas.

-take the spot
-use stone skin script
-dance macarena

pvp? i don't think so
yea and of course i can take lvls , have a good bot for ssas , make money but i don;t fucking care about collecting money etc. I prefer war , even on low lvl

Back