• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dominando, sorry.

you're pathetic calar
story of calar?

mw fly calar die
calar lead lost 30 frags leave ots
always pay for play
24h in house
24h on forum
at wille team no one listens him HH@HHH@H@
it only
mcdonalds.GIF
He is fat and ugly
everyone knows that he is
zero.gif

omg, Ahh, you're so fucking stupid..

Yes, he is...

@sir ahh
Maybe i will tell you something like your leader, tham you will understand me...

No talk stupid things on forum u fucking noob without brain go fuck your self then go die.

Now you understand?

Ok so u Al Qaeda members are trying to say i didnt loot a full mage set + 1kk from u guys being idiotic? Gz u did a ue combo u killed 50 noob chars of randoms.. We still killed u kk.

yea , Pink Guys raped us because we lost few items on orsha ots :) . We raped you on warmodes and ? What is more important for you ?

you're so fucking stupid, rlly :D
we was fighting in thais? you run out to carlin and than catch 3? of us (me twice) and you saying about fucked up :D
we fucked up you so many times on war modes. Today we will send wm till 500-1000 frags and Jordi, pls show me your pvp :)

You haven't seen my pvp? Hmm ok. Well i agree some of Jordi's team does not have pvp, but why are you so fucking arrogant that you cannot admit defeat? I will provide defeat in war. And you wont run to a defense if you do we will back off and end the war by sneaking. Simple go ahead send your warmode not 500-100 frags 150 frags because no one has time for 500-1000 frags which will take 2 weeks to finish.

Oh and BTW stop trying to ping my 174 ip because its changed.. 50.~ now.

Listen, Salar why are u even trying to prove something? atm there is no team on SC to fight with Kaida get over it.

Back