• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don Wuang 353 ED backstabbed and dedz

Aap

Reaction score
backstabbed.cam

Story: I was called to come because Mehmetcik (pierre) was trapped in demona, but it was planned :mad: Killed my crew too cuz of ueing lol -.-

backstabbed.cam

Story: I was called to come because Mehmetcik (pierre) was trapped in demona, but it was planned :mad: Killed my crew too cuz of ueing lol -.-

wtf mehmetick with us no way!

mehmetcik stabbed us and he keeps getting owned now he have to find a new team. lick lick lick

he never stabbed u guys, you guys suck so much thats why he changed team :(

14:54 Johnny Rocketfinger [214]: dude im almost out of cash :S
A few threads ago he was showing 19kk and solar axe, selfish bastard :(

he was going to stabb us in the end but our team did stabb him before he got the chance :D (i wasnt there stabbing thought :D)

anyway who are u ingame or who you were?

14:15 Razino: »dont worry, ur time will come
14:15 Razino: »im buying a plane ticket atm
14:15 Razino: »coming to ur shitty country
14:15 Razino: »soon
14:15 Razino: »=)

HAHAHA

it's true :) im going to croatia this summer, and im gonna give him a visit =)

Lol rly our team is doing much better now WITHOUT him :p and yea he backstabbed our team by joining the other team.. but w/e was the best thing for our team, and now he dies 24/7 cuz he dont have a team :p GOGO PIERRE AKA MEHMETCIK JOIN THA POLACKS!!

i saw a cam were he joined u guys again so you fail

Back