• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donate boots +180% protection from fire?

Slaminer

Reaction score
Yoo, this boots shouldnt pro 180% from field fire or I'm wrong?
My exevo gran mas flam was 35-40 on ppl lol xDD

GZ MATH, if it was 180% you wouldnt be able to hit them at all, so it's 90% just like it is supposed to be, just use gran mas vis.

If they have given 180% protection from fire they would gain hp when you hit them with hells core :p

Actually, you guys are the one who really fails.

17:04 You see a donation boots (Arm:2, protection fire +180%, speed +27) that is brand-new.
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 130 or higher.
It weighs 9.50 oz.
These boots are fast as light and they also incrase mana and hp gain.

Get some facts before making fun of the guy. You really made yourselves look like fools.

Either ur trying to be funny or extremely gay.

18:28 You see a donation boots (Arm:2, protection fire +90%, speed +27) that has energy for 60 minutes left.
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 130 or higher.
It weighs 9.50 oz.
These boots are fast as light and they also incrase mana and hp gain.

This was from 30 sec ago.

Or either you have no brain to think it's changing now and then. You guys were laughing at that guy who said it was +180%. And I just proved it could also be +180%

What a dickhead.

gz cyber cry, but I got the sollution.

Yours says they are band-new, mine are 'xx min left' two different sprites. Which could explain urs to be 180% and mine to be 90%.

I tested it and this is true, therefore we were both right. The thread starter hits like shit but its only 90% when worn. (his ml and lvl are quite low obviously).

The one who fails is still the thread starter, because he stated it was 180% which was impossible because then he wouldn't be able to hit 40. Also pet snail gary, who actually looked a little further than his nose, found out pretty easy what was actually going on.

it is possible they got bugged after patch 3.5 It will be fixed and changes will take effect after next server save.

90 % they are protecting and they are sucking now. Nothing plus nothing minus:)
Your Samotny.

Back