• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation Gift

If Name change will be possible they probably change the acc page so it will show New Name And Old Name

EDIT: And mabye some system who shows "Blablabla Has Changed Name To blablablabla"

honestly i dont think you change your name cuz you are "hunted" on a OT
my opinion is that you change name cuz its ugly, its my thought dont know what the other guys think

On the TFS 0.2 which they are using, name locking doesn't exist so don't ask for name locks, when you created your character you choosed the name.

On the TFS 0.2 which they are using, name locking doesn't exist so don't ask for name locks, when you created your character you choosed the name.

Talaturen & CO is pretty skilled in the OT business i think they would find a way to make this out if they want to :p

I'm sure they can, Talaturen made TFS and I don't think they will change server system just cause you guys want a name lock. I'm sure there will come some kind of name locking thing in the future in TFS.

I'm sure they can, Talaturen made TFS and I don't think they will change server system just cause you guys want a name lock. I'm sure there will come some kind of name locking thing in the future in TFS.

I havent mentioned that I want name lock
I just want to say what I think of it