• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation Idea

Veseble

Reaction score
For those of us without deep pockets or a Mom,Dad, or Grandmother(tony)with a credit card they are willing to lend you. I propose an idea to have surveys that a player can complete and in return get donor points. The Surveys will be a way to make more profits for the server as well as making it easier for the people without a credit card to get points too.

This has already been thought of actually. But the kind of coding it takes is a bit out of our league at the moment. But definitely a great idea for the future. You won't even have to donate if you don't want to, just answer a few surveys and get enough points for gear.

Red

This has already been thought of actually. But the kind of coding it takes is a bit out of our league at the moment. But definitely a great idea for the future. You won't even have to donate if you don't want to, just answer a few surveys and get enough points for gear.

Red

i laughed at how big of a lie that was.
u wudnt do anything to make u lose money.

I think he would gain more money, because you would give points equal to the dollar amount he gets from the surveys. If anything he would get more money I would think. If you look at the type of surveys farmville has if you were able to implement those into the system than i think that would be beneficial to all. Not the cpalead ones because those trap you and unlock content.

my mom doesn't let me buy online.. i just walk to the nearest gas station and buy a prepaid mastercard lol

Red

I guess it could be abused in some way:(
Also, it would be rare to get normal donations then;)

Back