• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation ideas

Im not justifying myself. Im making a valid point in that, the community here is 90%'Full AFK bots. Whatever benefits them, then they will agree with. If people understand the concepts of a community.There would be suggestions all over this forum. But there's not, because only 10% of the community cares. Now lemme tell you, Im not Ten, Alright? Im 17. A happy 17-Year old to be exact, whos run many server and seen almost everything there is to see. I see posts on here about how shitty a tutor is because he muted someone for a valid reason. Like seriously, you people post on things that are so un-related its hilarious. "OMG kill yourself" Thats a nice little threat, What if I did? You all realize you're bullies and are acting extremely tough over the Internet. Why don't we just find ways to make the community better, by making suggestions. It's the only way.

Thanks by the way Rick. You tried to justify your answer, by calling me a 10-year old. Then saying, I don't mean to insult you. Contradiction much?

I tried to justify my answer calling u a 10 year old kid? rofl... by that quote you showed how much you understand a thing that i said... but i repeat in caps lock perhaps u can see it better, "THE UPDATES ARE BASED ON GOOD IDEAS; IDEAS OF EXPERIENCED PLAYERS" now what this meant?? Not ideas of a evo/baiak/shitot/ exp x99999999 player... The most funny thing here is that u are trying to get facts to your shitty proposal, but common man?? "Leveling Buying, Special Spots" like??? wtf??
And answering to your "botters argument", speaking by myself i am not a botter and u can see it by my chars level also, but i understand botters.. who has 10/15 hours of life to waste in this game per day to hunt?? People have life,work,family, dont u know what is that??
Do a favor to all the community and close your own thread and gtfo of this forum lol

Last edited:
I tried to justify my answer calling u a 10 year old kid? rofl... by that quote you showed how much you understand a thing that i said... but i repeat in caps lock perhaps u can see it better, "THE UPDATES ARE BASED ON GOOD IDEAS; IDEAS OF EXPERIENCED PLAYERS" now what this ment?? Not ideas of a evo/baiak/shitot/ exp x99999999 player... The most funny thing here is that u are trying to get facts to your shitty proposal, but common man?? "Leveling Buying, Special Spots" like??? wtf??
And answering to your "botters argument", speaking by myself i am not a botter and u can see it by my chars level also, but i understand botters.. who has 10/15 hours of life to waste in this game per day to hunt?? People have life,work,family, dont u know what is that??
Do a favor to all the community and close your own thread and gtfo of this forum lol

You still DONT understand.

Try and actually type proper english out, and justify yourself. You think you're so tough? I can't help but laugh man, 90% of this community is a botter. Rick think of a proposal then, that way i can smash the shit out of your ideas.

You still DONT understand.

Try and actually type proper english out, and justify yourself. You think you're so tough? I can't help but laugh man, 90% of this community is a botter. Rick think of a proposal then, that way i can smash the shit out of your ideas.
Now the excuse is my english level?? LOL you´re funny man xD... I really dont understand why you think i need to "justify myself" when the only one here who is getting trolled is you, but ok. I dont need to think for a new proposal, for me the server is good as it is, i´m just criticising your shit thoughts..
Well, i won´t waste anymore of my time with you. My lasts words for you are: highexp.eu ---»Exp Rate 85000x---»Loot Rate 15x. Gogogogo mate =D

Last edited:
Now the excuse is my english level?? LOL you´re funny man xD... I really dont understand why you think i need to "justify myself" when the only one here who is getting trolled is you, but ok. I dont need to think for a new proposal, for me the server is good as it is, i´m just criticising your shit thoughts..
Well, i won´t waste anymore of my time with you. My lasts words for you are: highexp.eu ---»Exp Rate 85000x---»Loot Rate 15x. Gogogogo mate =D

YOU STILL CANT READ.

DID I SAY I WANTED TO CHANGE THE RATES?

NOPE.

You tool. I said i wanted to add special features, such as Vip Hunts. So you botters don't get in.

I'm not really getting trolled. I'm not the one whos name is Rick, and has a girl as his profile picture.

Get a life.

Hey everybody!

I've recently thought of donation ideas, as I see the shop is lacking some.

Leveling without being PK'd.-What this means is you purchase a certain amount of time to level, without being killed. By anybody. Prevents PA's.

Maybe special houses:Special houses with special spawns that you can only access.

Possibly buying levels, but to the point of only to 250. Prevents being murdered in the beginning of the game.

New Mage sets. In the shop theres more paladin and knight armor. Think of more.

Cash bundles/Item bundles.
Buy so and so amount of cash, get extra. Buy a whole set of armor, get a pair of soft boots or something

24-Hour Blessing. Persists through death.

Give feedback!
96hvf5.jpg

Leveling without being PK'd.-What this means is you purchase a certain amount of time to level, without being killed. By anybody. Prevents PA's.

Go to non-pvp

Maybe special houses:Special houses with special spawns that you can only access.

Wtf?

Possibly buying levels, but to the point of only to 250. Prevents being murdered in the beginning of the game.

Possibly you should buy a new brain.

New Mage sets. In the shop theres more paladin and knight armor. Think of more.

You can buy knight armor and paladin armor in sms shop? didnt know

24-Hour Blessing. Persists through death.

How about you turn off your internet for 24hours.

Nice trol

Go to non-pvp

Wtf?

Possibly you should buy a new brain.

You can buy knight armor and paladin armor in sms shop? didnt know

How about you turn off your internet for 24hours.

Nice trol

Alright first.

Non-PvP( Did I say I didn't want to pk people?, no i didn't.

Next, you can buy more knight/paladin in the shop, Ornate armor, master archer armor, yalahari armor, solar axe and Epiphany, thorn spitter, theres some knight/paladin armor, right off the bat!

There's uhhh, book of ancient arcana, theres demon legs maybe?

There isn't a huge selection,

How about you turn your internet off? Haha man, what are you, some kind of botter? Oh right... You are.

You definitely didnt pick very good responses to my flaws, as I just found multiple flaws in your shit post that you clearly don't understand.

Back