• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation items.

Minimii

Reaction score
How can I add donation items? I've read the geisor tutorial but I don't really understand,

Is it like this?
(NULL , '2', '3955', '1', '0', '0', 'item', 'Buy Outfit Changer!', 'Change your outfit to over 50 monster outfits simply by clicking on this Voodoo-Doll!');
or like this?
id - empty (auto_increment)
points - 2
itemid1 - 3955
count1 - 1
offer_type = "item"
offer_description - Change your outfit to over 50 monster outfits simply by clicking on this Voodoo-Doll!
offer_name - Outfit Changer
And where in the database should I execute it?

How can I add donation items? I've read the geisor tutorial but I don't really understand,

Is it like this? or like this? And where in the database should I execute it?

I think you can use both
You should execute this in "z_shop_offer"

Btw use
Code:
(NULL , '2', '3955', '1', '0', '0', 'item', 'Buy Outfit Changer!', 'Change your outfit to over 50 monster outfits simply by clicking on this Voodoo-Doll!');
If you want to insert it by the SQL Icon

If you want to use the other example you need to press on insert and add the ID's and names

I think you can use both
You should execute this in "z_shop_offer"

Btw use
Code:
If you want to insert it by the SQL Icon

If you want to use the other example you need to press on insert and add the ID's and names

Still don't really know "what to do and how to do it" :S

EDIT: When I execute #example 1 aka the one that you recommended me to use I get this error message
execute.JPG

Goto 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin -> login -> press on your database name -> Check at the list and look for z_shop_offer -> click on it and look for the icon that say SQL -> Now write in this
Code:
-> then press on Go

Have you even looked in the thread? I just did and saw this:
Code:
INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer`(`id`,`points`,`itemid1` ,`count1` ,`itemid2` ,`count2` ,`offer_type` ,`offer_description` ,`offer_name`)
VALUES (NULL , '10', '0', '12', '0', '0', 'pacc', 'Buy 12 days of premium account for yourself or your friend!', '12 Days of PACC'
), (NULL , '40', '5890', '50', '0', '0', 'item', 'Buy 50 Chicken Feathers!', '50x Chicken Feather'
), (NULL , '100', '2466', '1', '1987', '8', 'container', 'Buy bag with 8 Golden Armor! Become a rich mother fucker!', '8x Golden Armor')

Have you even looked in the thread? I just did and saw this:
Code:
INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer`(`id`,`points`,`itemid1` ,`count1` ,`itemid2` ,`count2` ,`offer_type` ,`offer_description` ,`offer_name`)
VALUES (NULL , '10', '0', '12', '0', '0', 'pacc', 'Buy 12 days of premium account for yourself or your friend!', '12 Days of PACC'
), (NULL , '40', '5890', '50', '0', '0', 'item', 'Buy 50 Chicken Feathers!', '50x Chicken Feather'
), (NULL , '100', '2466', '1', '1987', '8', 'container', 'Buy bag with 8 Golden Armor! Become a rich mother fucker!', '8x Golden Armor')

Yea I have but I still don't understand what I shall replace and remove and shit.

Code:
VALUES [B](NULL , '100', '2466', '1', '1987', '8', 'container', 'Buy bag with 8 Golden Armor! Become a rich mother fucker!', '8x Golden Armor')[/B]
only edit the bold line.

Code:
VALUES [B](NULL , '100', '2466', '1', '1987', '8', 'container', 'Buy bag with 8 Golden Armor! Become a rich mother fucker!', '8x Golden Armor')[/B]
only edit the bold line.

Thanks mate, that was the answer I was looking after. x)

Back
Top Bottom