• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation items

those look nice, but these look cool
HelteraTeaser.jpg

I wonder who gave you permission to use the ruby coin sprite?

lots of time and effort, then aquired some sprites from rl server cash.. id offer some to people that would pay for some of the cash i spent on it

lots of time and effort, then aquired some sprites from rl server cash.. id offer some to people that would pay for some of the cash i spent on it

How much money are we talking about?
Cause for the knowledge on HOW to do those things, I am willing to put some cash in the table.

I wonder who gave you permission to use the ruby coin sprite?

well, seeing as the ruby coin sprite is merely as simple as opening Adobe PS 7 and changing the Hue/Saturation and tada, instant green coin red coin pink coin, and just do it a few times for all the required pictures..

So if your gonna tell me you sprited it, im gonna laugh. Like i said, i merely gave some guy a good ammount of cash for a huge sprite pack(s) of over 3000 sprites

im trying get his custom sprites lol im downloading his custom client aahahaha

lol feel free, its not exactly hard to do :)

honestly having some of them is one thing, but then lets say adding them to the items.xml movements.xml, making the items.otb etc etc if you wanna do that work thats fine.. i didnt design these sprites.. how can i say im god with them? do as you wish lol

Back