• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation items

kimeri

Reaction score
Hey guys i would like to know if you guys have any suggestions on donation items (ids) that looks cool armors/wepons/boots you gett it THX ++rep for all who suggests!

2437-
2.jpg

8293-
3.jpg

8931-
4.jpg

8869-
7.jpg

8868-
6.jpg

9735-
8.jpg

10016-
12.jpg

8880-
13.jpg

Best way is to use an items.otb editor and make new new item ids.
That way u can use demon armor whit special attributes as a donator item, and use the regular demon armor aswell.

Even coolers is to not have any items at all ;)

I agree but well, you need cash for dedicated server? i know you will say "get money irl", but its not like that , why should you pay for players to have fun while u're just losing cash? they donate so they can play, thats it

it took me a few months to gather all my custom sprites, and even got a few sprite packs for real tibia cash. Maybe one day i will share them, but like im already about 100 hours into my sprites/items/monsters combined so dont think its happening anytime soon.

Back