• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Donation]Which Ot have/had most income?

Id say servers like forgeofchaos, uline, and all those with 200-400+ players online, high uptime and ub3rl337 donation rewards, etc. have probably made some k€s.

However, as someone already said, I wouldnt underestimate servers like Softcores, WypasOT, etc. because they have probably made way more than those already mentioned. Also Narozia/Realots as people mentioned are probably in the top of that chart.

I dont count PO because I dont see it really as an OT (open tibia) server, regardless of their sprites or whatever its just my opinion, and I also doubt they made that much considering they havent had their paypal opened for so long, but in a couple of months they probably will.

Another random thing Ive heard (and have reasons to believe) is that the original ChaosOT 7.6 server earned over 50k$ on the first year online.

Just my 2 cents :peace:

Hosting a Tibia Server is the future..don't have to learn for the school,learn how to create an decent ot and your future will be in green :D

Narkia was a 8.4 server, it was so great because it was ob's and great wars all the time, you can see the movies on youtube. And they had a great donation system and my new project is little based on old narkia.

And mizo, it surely will come up again in a few months. But my project (Dimeria) will be up soon and its little based on narkia like I said :p

You better hurry up then! ;)

My server has a real great income. I wouldn't say I planned that, it just happened tho.
But in Brazil, the one with the biggest income is Refugia, but they are going to fail.
Coz it goes like this : 25 reais (like 15 dollars) for a vip month, and 50 reais for unlimited vip area access.
So I guess once there are loads of unlimited vips, they're going to sell their chars and no more vips are going to be paid.
That's what might happen, unless they limit it somehow.

I doubt it's PO since it wasn't online very long and paypal isn't yet enabled ;x
I'd say unline, It have usually 300 players online and it had that for 3 years and overpowered and overpriced donations. There's a list of how much peoples donated there on their forums, some people used like 400 euro+ (a whole set is worth like 250 euro)

I would have to agree with you, As i play unline and have 3 maxxed donations sets valued at 1k US dollars +/-

Bit of privacy here, but I would've said Twiftysoft, because of all the people playing the servers they opened are swedish or polish who pretty much donate first thing they see an ot, just trying to be highest level.

Its like they have infinite money glitch in their brains.

this has nothing to do with the top server, but off of my server which usually has 30-40 players online made avg 800 USD a month

Back